Just back from Cell-Group. Took the train today. Bro Jon wanted to talk to me. And it was just a small matter afterall. Just telling me what we gals should do when we gather in small groups and to take note of our conversation. MMm.. well well...
Finally its Friday!!!!!!! Yaaay!! My favourite day of the week MOST of the time.. Firstly, there's cell group, and secondly, tomorrow'll be Saturday!! And thats my only rest day..... phew.. :D
Not entirely rest day as well, its also household chores day. But its ok. At least I get to sleep in. No appts tomorrow. So I can sleep till probably 8 or 9am.. or maybe I shall make it 9 or 10am. As long as I get everything done before mum comes back, it'll be fine. Don't like anyone to be around when I'm doing housework. Especially when they walk around like nobody's business and soil my floor!! Hahah.. abit fussy here, but thats me! Hee.. :p
Oh ya.. Emily and I finally managed to think of something to prepare and We got:
- sushi
- watermelon
- bananas
- Pokka Green Tea
Hee.. At least something new.. but looks like Bro Jon don't really like that. He didn't even finish his portion. Or I was just being too sensitive. He had sushi for lunch today as well. So maybe he was just sick of the same thing. Hee.. Anyway, I think everything was finished. Sushi was the fastest. Gone in 5 minutes. Heh. The watermelon was the last to be finished. Heh. It was a BIG watermelon we had. Cheap Cheap. $2.50 only. :)
Okie.. for once in a few weeks, no birthday celebration this week. Guess they'll celebrate mine next week. Haha.. They were writing Bro Keith & my card today. And I wonder what I'll be getting for my present.. Hahaa... I'd like to have a Nike Shoe Bag though. Or a good sleeping bag. Just in time for me to bring to Israel for my one night stay in the desert. My existing sleeping bag is abit too small. Wanted the pillow that came with it back then. And ignored the fact that its only meant for people 1.7m and below. Yes. I'm not 1.7m. But the length of the sleeping bag is only 1.7 and it just can't fit me! Only half-bodied. Hahaha.. And I guess I have grown a little taller or bigger since the last time I used it. Back in NUS days.. hahaha..
Mmmm.. I'll like a LV wallet as well.. Hahaha.. thats wishful thinking. But its really nice to own one. Heh. Mmmm.. don't know what else I want. Oh!!! I think I quite like Nokia 7200, Samsung E700A is fine too! Hahahha... All these are just my wish list.. and a wish that I doubt anyone would be able to fulfill!! Hahaha.. rather unreasonable to want anyone to give it to me as a birthday present.. So.. I can only work for it myself! Mmmm.. when I'm back from Israel then. Heee...
Alright. Have a early night tonight and catch up on my one whole week of beauty sleep!! Ciao!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 5/29/2004 12:47:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home