Hee. just back from the Israel Briefing. I guess there wasn't much being briefed about. But it was still a good evening. The Israeli Ambassador was there. And he gave Pastor Kong a Israel's flag collar pin! So cool! And we presented him a token of appreciation before that. He's rather funny. Said he dun like to owe debts. And hence the collar pin. Hee...
Oh..watched a video clip as well.. Sooooo nice.. I can't wait to go there right away. I guess I won't really be working from now till I set off on Sunday! Haha.. will still go for appt.. but I guess my heart would have already been in Israel. Most of the people shown in the clip were really glad that they were there and most weeped!! Oh man! I can really feel the kind of presence of The Holy Land. Phew.... Breath-taking! Hehe... :D
I guess I have to start preparing and packing my bag, else I'll bound to forget something here & there. No checklist this time. We are all dealing with adults.. So just bring what you think you'll need.. Mmmm.. :/
But I'll be fine. :)
Oh! Just realised that my UOB Debit Gold card can be used worldwide as well!! Hehehe.. so happy.. Just a few clicks away! Soo good.. just like a credit card. Except that I need to have the money before I can use it! Thats good as well.. Then i wont overspent! :)
Okie.. need to sleep now. Tomorrow another day! Happy! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 5/31/2004 11:33:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home