Mmm... in a happy mood today. Heh.
SL sent me back earlier on. She was having an interview with Annie and bf from 330pm. Well, it was scheduled to be 330pm, but they were a little late. I guess around 4pm latest, and they talked till 7pm! SL commented that Jeremy was a little disruptive. Kept interupting her. Mmm.. And that he's a poor listener. And Annie might have been a better candidate instead. Hee..
Well, didn't really get to know her that well in person, but guess she's a rather good friend to have, according to the testimonies in Friendster! Hee. Would be good to be able to work together with her. Fun I supposed. And since now that she's a believer, I guess life would be different for her now. Heh. Pray that she'll grow! :D
So after they left, I met with SL to discuss my case tomorrow. Guess I'm putting alot of emphasis on it.. but I don't want to sound too pressurizing nor too pushy. Hope I won't. Though I badly need some business now to sustain my Israel trip and the time when I won't be around. Mmmmm.. I pray for God's wisdom to be upon me, and that I'll be able to speak normally and calmly! Don't be too stress, and don't be too nervous! Haha. Not a big case, but afterall, its something that's good for her. If she don't start saving now, she'll take forever to start. And the later she starts, the more she has to put aside to reach the same amount... Mmmm.. guess I'm getting the hang of it. SL repeated 3 times for me. And each time, she said different thing. Amazing.. Haha..thats called
EXPERIENCE.
And it was almost 8pm when she was done. And she offered to send me back. Really so nice of her man. :D I'm really so blessed. Heh. God's blessings to give me such a good manager and friend. Someone I can talk to, and confide in. Good manager and listener. Heee.. Thank God for her! :D
Reached home at about 845pm. And I guess she would reach home at about 9plus then. Mmm.. Really feel so blessed. :D
Oh ya. Last night, SL and AO were interviewing Max. And it was 745pm-11pm. Another long hour man. So.. SL offered to send me back. As we were leaving the office, AO asked if I wanted a lift. So SL asked if AO wanted to send me back. AO was rather cute. He said,"Yishun right? ok.." hahaha..
So we parted at the car park and I went off with AO. He send me back home and by the time I was home, it was 1145pm. Sooo late. Thank God for AO as well.. hehehe.. I guess I'm really blessed to be working here and having such nice superiors. Praise God! :D
Hehe.. feeling happy.. gotta do QT and time to sleep.. I must try to get up earlier tomorrow. Have to make more calls. Havent been making calls for 2 days liaoz.. Jialat... And I'm going away next week... this is bad.. have to make it better!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 5/25/2004 10:11:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home