Had a good rest.. or at least I suppose. Rotted around at home. Checked my mails, sent out mails, checked out friend's blogs.. Feli is single again.. Mmm.. does that tell anything? Had something happened between her & Ric?? I dunno.. and I suppose I shouln't be bothered as well.. Mmmm... Just being a little KPO here. Heh.
Had 3 appts today supposedly. And didn't go for all of them. Sigh.. Too lazy, or was the injury an excuse? Mmm.. nontheless, I have to go for the briefing at 730pm at Hyatt Hotel tonight. Briefing for my Israel trip.
So excited. And I hope all things would go on smoothly.
My feet looks much better now. Not as red or swollen. Just a little painful. Mmm.. Thank God.
*yawn* I'm tired again. And I thought I had almost 11 hours of sleep earlier? Mmm.. what a way to rot at home. So unproductive! Haiz...
Its only 1.36pm. I'd better finish up the papers from Saturday till today. And thats the last of the delivery of the papers. Mum's complaining of the bills and since I'll be away for a good 2 weeks, Mum suggest that it'll be better that we terminate the subscription. Maybe that's better. I can start reading my books again. But I'll be missing out on the news. Maybe I'll just grab a copy on my way to work...
Well... see how things goes.......................
-RacheL- blogged @ 5/31/2004 01:32:00 PM
2 Comments:
well if u are not going to b home to read the papers, then cancel it. you can always read the news online now... that's what i'm doing. they have archives too. =)
Hehe... i dun have time to check out the web when i'm online leh.. too busy with any other stuffs.. hahaha.. and dun really like reading on the screen.. i prefer to read the hardcopy.. hahha.. will see how.. :)
Oh.. usually i bring the papers out to read.. as in... on the train... etc.. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home