* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Saturday, May 15, 2004 *

Saturday night
Mmm..woke up at 10am this morning. And I think I'm satisfied. Heh. Changed bedsheets and vacuum and mop the floor, took a bath and left home for my lunch appointment with Sarah & Melvin.

Think we had a pretty good time, talking about how my work is, how church is, and other than that, I think we didn't talk alot? Did we? But we were at City Hall's Cafe Cartel from 130pm-3pm. Thats like 11/2 hour and I guess I talked the most? Or it was a rather fair share between me & Sarah. That should be the way, I guess. A more relaxed atmosphere, rather than just work. Hee.. Happy. :)

I had the Ribs, as usual. And it was rather cold. Don't like the outlet at City Hall. Prefers Suntec's. :p

They serve warm bread as well. Unlike City Hall's. Cold hard bread. Hmm.. I paid for the meal. $30 over bucks. Mmmm.. am I supposed to pay? Maybe. I asked them out for meal. But they didn't even ask if they need to pay me back! Thats funny. Haha. I didn't expect that I had to pay for this meal. But then, ok lah. Since they are my clients, and Thank God I had the money. Last sat, I wouldn't have this amount in my bank. Haha.. :p

Oh yah. I forgot to mention that we were supposed to meet at Suntec. Sarah got the place wrongly. I was at Suntec while she went to City Hall. And it was when she asked if I'm there already that I told her I'm inside. I looked out and there was nobody! I had the idea then that she must be at City Hall. I called her, and she was at City Hall! And she requested that I walked over. Alright. When I was there, Melvin was late. Not there yet. But he came pretty soon. Probably 5 minutes after me. And I walked a long 10 minutes from Suntec's one end to City Hall. And to think that I was early at Suntec, roaming around man. Sigh..

So I took a train back home, walked home, talked to mum a little. Mmm.. very difficult to talk to her nowadays. Dunno what to say and I feel that I'm restrained. Shouldnt be the way. But, I just don't feel safe telling her things. You don't know who she'll tell. I guess I keep a lot of things to myself. Or rather, I'll tell more things to other people. Than my mother. Don't really get to talk to her as well. I guess I'm either stick to the TV, or the computer screen. Sigh.. Dunno what to do man.

We went for a facial. And almost fall out again. Coz of money. Sigh. God created money for good. Money's original intention was for us to use. Why did we all become slaves to money? And the power of money is just so great that it can cause families to break up, relationships and friendships to turn sour. What has the world become? Horrendous. Eeekkss...

Had dinner and then back home. Watched the 7pm show on Channel U. I don't normally like Channel U's show. But I like this show. One of the lead actor is a wine-taster. But not a normal one. He only gets to taste the leftover wine. And he and his mother are the lowest level of people in the GU family. Gu Family is rich and they are a family of wine-maker. Many levels of people in the family. Even the maids and servants get better treatment than Ah Chun (leftover wine taster). I know right from that start that he won't remain that low forever. He'll strike it big one day. And true enough, he was recommended to be the Fire Master today. To watch over the fire, and ensure that the best wine is produced. Production of wine depends alot on the fire. How dense and how hot it should be, will determine how the wine will taste like. Having worked in the wine factory for 20 over years, Ah Chun had worked in all the different sections and has learnt pretty much from the previous Fire Master.

This set me thinking and I had a revelation from the show tonight. Never underestimate those who are of a lower level or may not be as good as you. As long as you are willing to work hard, you'll surpass them one day. Hard work always lead to promotion. Someday, somehow, someone will regconize your efforts. I know that my reward will be great in Heaven. God sees what I'm doing and He'll reward me accordingly. I live to please God. Not to please Man. So why should I work so hard to please everyone? :/

I think there are many issues in my life that I really have to deal with. God is moulding and changing me everyday. Let the Creator redempt what He has originally intended to! Hallelujah! :D


-RacheL- blogged @ 5/15/2004 10:40:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home