Had what I'd call a good rest? And woke up at about 9am I guess.
Its been a long long time since I last got up this late. Heh. Good life huh? The advantage of being in this flexible line. That'll really allow me to serve God. Heh. :p
Went to office and reached at about 11am. Slightly earlier. Hee.. :P
Did lotsa paperwork. Or at least I thought so. And wasted precious time away. I ought to be making calls! Urgh. :/
Anyway, talked to SL a little. She was asking me about the coffeeshop. She actually went there to take a look. And she was going back to take a 2nd look. Heh. They are really interested to take over the coffeeshop man. Hee.. :D
Good food.. No worries. Heh. I really hope that I can be a part of them in future man. Heh. Business. Good business. Heh. But I wonder if they'll allow me to. Keke..
Before I knew it, it was 1230pm aka LUNCH TIME! heh. Went to the industrial canteen. Had
Yong Tau Foo soup. No rice or noodle.
Back to the office, and I don't know what I did back there. Mmmm.. more paper work I guess and then when I finally sit down to make calls, it was like 4plus already. Heh. Bad. Didnt do much today. Met up with Clara. A rather short meeting. Dinner at Northpoint foodcourt and I had fried bee hoon with a long fish cake.
Yum yum!! :p
Then to my appt at 293's Mac'Donalds. Waste my time again. This is the 3rd time I'm meeting him and he still want to consider. I really wonder what he wants and what he's after. Haiz.. But he said that he'll let me know tomorrow. So immediately after that, I packed up and left. Wanted to leave at 845pm for my 9pm show. Ended up left at 920pm. I took a cab home. Reached home at about 930pm. Finished the last bit, and then took a bath and here I am again. :)
Tomorrow's gonna be a much longer day. I'll have to go TP, then to NYP, then to NUS, and then to Cell Grp at Normanton Park. At least, the final destination matches. Hee. 4 appts tomorrow and then cell grp. Lord, strengthen me and give me the energy to last through the whole day.
*Yawn*... time to do my QT. And then ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz..........
-RacheL- blogged @ 5/13/2004 10:55:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home