Had a half day work today. Was so tired that I really cant make it to wake up early anymore. Hence, I slept in late. Till about 11am and I had to get up coz I have an appt at 12pm. At Northpoint! Haha.. so it was indeed a Blessing. Keke. :p
Then to NUS. Met up with Ms Teh to pass her the policy and then Mr Loo, and then Mr Ng. Not too bad. Mr Ng going away and looking for some insurance plans to keep him protected while he's away in the States for 3 years to do his post-doctorate! *wah* :O
Then I had so much time that I went round searching for a Manicurist. And I think I must have been mad. I went round the whole of Clementi to look for one, failed. And I called up city search aka 1900-7777777 which costs 60 cents per call, on top of the normal outgoing minutes, and I called Starhub's 100 which is 30 cents per call. I think I'm really crazy. Managed to find one at Ginza Plaza. And guess what?
Yes. I took a cab there. Rather near actually. $3.20.
Went to look for the shop. They were rather packed. And the lady boss wanted to turn me away coz they were really packed today. But she was kind enough to ask me to go back at 5:30pm. I walked around, got myself a bread and then went back to wait at the shop.
There were about 4-5 manicurists, some newer than the rest. And I think they were rather slow. The lady boss started on me at 5:45pm and I wasn't done will about 7pm. Just pedicure! Can you imagine?? I would have gotten more done elsewhere. Heh. Linda can get it done faster for me.. miss her.. But kindda more ex to get her to my house. And dun wanna dirty my house leh. hehe. :p
Met up Sherry, Sum & Teng for dinner at Clementi's Mac. And yes, I took a cab there again as well. Its been a long time since I take cab like nobody's business. Hah. And there was a $1 surcharge. I knew that. But I haven't really got a choice. I'd be real late. Heh. Left for Cell grp at about 7:30pm. Took a train to Buona Vista and then bus 92. Not that late. Though many people were already present. Bro Jon still practising with the Emmily & Andy.
Good meeting today. Could feel the presence of God right from the start. Amazing. Its different when you come prepared. Its just so awesome. I was a little tired though. But still, I lasted through! Praise the Lord! :D
Good message today. And I must say we must really be committed to things and purposes that God has placed in our lives.
1. People
2. Good Spritual habits
3. God's purpose in our lives
Do what we are supposed to, and God'll do the rest. We sow what we reap. If we don't sow, how do we expect to reap anything?
Talked to Bro Jon about ministry as well. I'm going to join... Usher Ministry. Mmmm.. God wanted me to. I believe its gonna be a time of lotsa learning and humbling to do. More of humbling I believe. Always pray that God'll mould me and change me to what He wants me to be. For the creator knows best what His creation can be!
Exciting life lies ahead and more learning and spending time required.
Change my heart oh Lord, make it ever through.
Change my heart oh Lord, may I be like you.
You are the Potter, I am the clay,
Mould me and change me, this is what I pray....
Hallelujah!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/26/2004 12:49:00 AM
1 Comments:
how do u find my Dearie's blog? Good? do you mind if i show my Dearie your blog?
Post a Comment
<< Home