Hehe.. Back home at about 1215am last night. After Cell.
Had an awesome meeting! Praise God! :D
Shared my testimony about last Sun. Hee.. surprised that Bro Keith and Bro Eng Kiat actually bothered to ask me for more details after Cell. Hee.. appreciated their concern! :)
I shared a real short one cuz Huizhen says that I'm usually rather long-winded. Hahaha. So this time round, I cut it real short. And to think that they'll ask me for details! heee...
Oh. Cell celebrated my birthday last night as well. Hee.. And Bro Keith's. His is on the 5th June. Meaning, oh its today!
K. Just sent him a sms. :)
Yah.. so had a small little fruit cake from Breadtalk. Nice nice.. so pretty.. but a little too sweet.
For present, I received a book from Sherry. Thanks!
Titled "
Just Like Jesus" by
Max Lucado.
And got a big bag, which has a document inside, and a umbrella. Thats from Cell's fund. Hehe.. Emily bought it. MMmmm. liked the document bag a lot! Hee.. many many compartments and its expandable! Meaning, if I had a little too many stuffs, I can open another zip to "expand" the bag. Cool!! :)
Yup.. and so thats last night.
Got up at 10plus this morning. And Mum was already back home. She closed shop at 9plus! Good business.. hehe..
And then I had a little chat with her, till about 1135am.
Then i got my butt moving and vacuum and mop the floor.
The sky looks gloomy and mum says that she'll change the bedsheet herself tomorrow. Hee.. for once.. i dun have to do that.. hahaha..
And then dun have to change mine, since I wont be sleeping on it for 13 days. Mum says that she'll change for me when I'm back!!! *touched* :D
Went down to meet Mum at about 1pm. Had my brunch and then got some grocery and then back home. And here I am again. Gotta pack my bag again, ensure I haven't left anything out! And then gotta attend Wedding Dinner tonight.
Mm... Mum is nagging me to pick something to wear tonight. And I gotta check my luggage again. Sigh.. so messy.. and feels not so right. Dunno if I should bring more or less.. hahahaa...
Still... its exciting... Might post another entry tonight. Maybe tomorrow before I leave. Else, it'll be on the 18th!!! Gosh!! Real exciting!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/05/2004 02:48:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home