Woke up late today! Oh man..
Guess I'm still jet-lagging. I got up only at 835am.
And that was after Emily gave me 2 missed calls and then she finally called my house.
Jumped from my bed and got myself ready. And I knew that I had to take the cab. No way out! :/
So much after spending loads during the trip. I've spent about $1000 in cash, on top of the $3300 that was paid for the trip. Gosh.. :S
But God is good to me. I was praying in the cab that "God, please stretch my dollar and maybe let the cab driver have a good heart to charge me lesser."
I can't remember what the cost is it to reach church.. but I was thinking probably about $15.
As the cab waited at the traffic light before turning to church's entrance, the cabby asked,"How? Is it late or not?"[I had asked him to try to be fast]
I told him,"Abit lah, but its ok."
The meter was reading $12.30 by then and I was digging into my wallet to get the loose change. Then he said, "$12 can already."
I was delighted man. Deep down in my heart, I was thinking, what? did I hear correctly? How many times would a can driver charge you lesser? It might happen, but not freuquently and not unless he made a mistake by making a wrong turn!
I was just praising God and thanking Him for answering that small little prayer of mine! :D
Oh ya, even when I was waiting for the lift to go downstairs earlier on, I was praying that a cab would come soon, so that I wont have to wait too long and be late. And I guess I didn't have to wait for longer than 1 minute when the cab came. It was indeed God-send! Heee... Hallelujah! :D
Service was cool today as well. Could really sense the strong presence of God even during Praise and all the way till worship. Was a little tired during service but I'll never fall asleep when its Pastor Kong preaching.. hehe.. :p
Its forever that exciting. But I'll still love to sit at the 3rd row right in front, where I can really join in lifting up the atmosphere and to be submerged into the presence of God... Hopefully the day will come again.. since we are not doing much in bringing people to join us after prayer meeting.
Had a short discipleship session after service. Shared a little about my experience in Israel. Indeed, its a wonderful one that no words can really describle how I feel. A regret is that I didnt read the Bible faithfully everyday in Israel. Most of the days, I was soo tired that I was really completely knock out after writing my diary... Mmmm... priority... but I wan to remember where we went to and what we learnt.. so after writing.. most of the time I'll read the Bible, but some days, I just knock out. We've been to so many places and walked so much daily that it was a rather tiring trip. But fulfilling and enriching one! Amen!
Thank God for lettting it come to pass and for the blessings that He has given me... Hallelujah!! :D
Still a bit lazy to post the happenings in Israel.. I'll try to do it soon.. keke..
Gotta spend time with God now... and gotta work tomorrow liaoz!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/20/2004 11:36:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home