Got up late today! And I forgot that I had to pay the cake for SL at Prima Deli before 9am! I woke up at 8:40am I think. *gasp*
Happily and sleepily bathed and changed, and I saw the 2 missed calls on my handphone and I was like "oh!" I immediately call them up and the girl answered my call.
I hastily explained that I overslept and was bathing when she called. She confirmed that I would be going to pay for the cake and hung up. Went to Mama's stall, had a pack of nasil lemak,[oh! I just had that for dinner last night!] and Mum was already closed. So she waited for me to finish my pack of nasil lemak before she made her way back home, and me to work.
Took the bus, alighted just right in front of Prima Deli, and kept reminding myself that I had to go and pay up! :p
I wanted to use card and she asked "You have UOB card? Got 10%" Of cuz I have!
Heh. So the cake was $34-10% + $3 delivery charge=$33.60.
Got 2 small boxes from her, in case there'll be any leftovers.
Went to office. Bought a birthday card from Popular. $8.80-10%=$7.90
Dunno what I do also. Before I knew it, it was 2:10pm. And SL came to office. Oh no. Cake not here yet.. waited.. waited.. and waited.. 2:30pm.. 3:00pm.. the rest were also asking me where's the cake? I called up the girl twice to check with the driver. 3:30pm... still not there.. finally.. I think he came at about 4:00pm!!! I even checked with SL what time she's leaving office and I think it was that obvious that she knew something is going on and that we're expecting something to be delivered.. Prob she guessed that its flowers or maybe she knew it was a cake that we were waiting for. I checked with her last night whether she'll be in office today and what time she'll be in office etc.. haha.. the worst surprise I ever had for somebody.. But not much of a choice. Her whereabouts are not that predictable. We all have too flexible schedule and she's a busy person as well. Haha.. So finally when the cake arrived, we sang her a Birthday song, cut the cake, took some photos and everyone was much more relaxed. Hahah.. especially me I guess. So anxious all the while. And when the cake really arrived, I was in fact rather nervous. For what? I dunno. Heh. :p
But am glad that I finished my 7th roll of film from Israel! Heh. So I can bring it for developing tomorrow. And can get it by tomorrow evening? Or mum could get it for me as well. Heh. Or shall I develop it at the office? MMm.. so that at least I can get to see it asap. MMmm..
Left office at about 5pm. Went for my free trial facial at
The Adelphi.
Its an aromatic facial. Ok lah. Not extraction nor steaming. Just massaging and rubbing of essential oils, which is the trend now. Everyone is talking about aroma this & aroma that! :|
Didn't really like the customer service of SLIMCARE. Not good. Wanted to do a body massage initially. But they were full. And were rather nasty people as well. So i left, in search of one. There were soooo many different spa, facial and body salons. One after another, I was rejected. Full. Need to make appointments.
Fine. Went to Bioskin. Guess what?
"I need to let you know that we don't have aromatic full body massage here. All other outlets execept here."
*faint*
So I walked down further, and there was this little shop in a little corner. Didnt look too appealing. But I went in nonetheless. Previous prices I checked out were $55, $88. Mostly, its $55. I asked the lady the price. "$45."
me: how long is it?
her: 1 hour.
me: If I want it now, can I?
her:yes. I'm available now.
looked at my watch, its 7pm. Supposed to meet Peiwen at 7:30pm. But she mentioned that she hasnt finish her work and can't leave early. Fine. I'll take it.
Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!! Finally get to enjoy my well deserved MASSAGE!! Heee... :D
Changed and lie down. She came in. And it started! Cool!!! And relaxing.
And it just showed how bad my body posture was and how much I have been using the computer! :/
Gotta change. And I was told previously that I need to drink more water and have enough sleep for the skin condition to get better... its 1:48am. What am I still doing here? :|
She was a rather nice lady. Her shop at B1. Few shops next to BioSkin. She's a malay. And she didnt pushed me any products. In fact, I was the one that asked if she has a package?
10 sessions and u get 2 free. 12 sessions for $450. Quite a good bargain. And you can share with your friends. She understands that it'll take a while to finish 12 sessions even if you do it once a month. And I guess she understands the theory of when you bring your friend, she has more publicity as well. Haha...
Nevertheless, she's still a nice lady. $45 well spent. And I pampered myself today. $45 and I got a facial and massage. Shiok! :D
Met up with Peiwen after that. Had dinner at Northpoint. It was 8:45pm. Showed her my Israel pictures. She wanted to take a look at the plans for whole life.. so printed some for her to see.. and it was soon 10pm. The foodcourt was closing. So we shifted to Mac'Donalds. Explained to her and talked till 11:20pm. Then I walked back with her. And then I walked home. Heh.
Rather a good day spent. Hee :)
Time to do QT. And ZZzzzzzzz.............
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/24/2004 01:27:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home