*yawn*
Suddenly feel so sleepy. No.. Actually it was since a long while ago. While I was in the office.
Was lethargic while I was packing stuffs and sorting out all the documents. Dunno why.
Even Lynn noticed and asked if I was ok. Was it coz I have an appt in the evening. Haha..
I told her no appt! Just tired! Hmm..
I guess thats what you'll call "in a holiday mood"!! hahaha..
Supposed to have 3 appt today.
1st appt:
Reached Dr Lim's office at 1030am. And I thought I'll be late. :/
And he wasn't there when I reached. There was a student waiting in his lab when I was there. And he was asking me where is Prof Lim, when I was also asking him. haha. He made an appt with him. 1030am as well. Oh well, I was thinking,"He must be not serious about this at all!!"
But to my surprise, probably 10 minutes later, I heard his footsteps coming in and he was talking to that student. I was a little bored and was browsing through last Saturday's papers lying on the table. I quickly fold them back and sat there staring at the door.
Dr Lim opened the door, saw me and said," Oh Alice, I thought it was 4pm? Thats why I took my own sweet time!"
Hee.. that was nice. He remembered my name! And then the student disappeared while he went in to take something out, supposedly to give to the student. He commented that the student is crazy. Haha..
So we talked and then I left at about 1130am. Rather fast. And his budget: $5000/mth!
Almost fainted! Haha. More homework to do. But that can wait till I return to work on 21st. Heh. I sincerely hope that I can be of help to him! Hehe.. :D
2nd appt:
Was happily seated at the innermost corner of Mac when I thought that I could give Ms Lin a sms. Told her that I'll see her at 12pm. At about 1150am, she gave me a ring. Said that she had to attend to some urgent matters and won't be able to meet me today. Postponed to tomorrow. 10am. Okie.
So i called Jiali. She was free for lunch. 1230pm. So I made my way to Sci. Went to collect premium from Ms Teh. And she thanked me. Hee.. Nice. She thought that I had left Singapore. Asked why I'm still around. Told her I'll be leaving on Sunday. Hee. :)
Made my way to find Mr Soh. Supposed to return him the CD that he lent me. But he wasn't in. Called him. No answer. So I went to canteen. Waited almost 1/2 hour before Jiali came. She had claypot, while I had Fish 'n' Chips. Nice. Missed the food there. Hee..
Jiali had to go at 1.30pm. I had nowhere to go. Decided to try going for my 3rd appt earlier.
3rd appt:
Tried calling Prof Kuk earlier. But no answer. So when I called again 130pm. Still no answer. I wondered if he had gone for lunch. But I guess he's the type that won't forget. Blame it on my impatience. Too eager to go back office as well. (SL's back!!!) So I left him a note, slided it underneath the door and left! :p
Made my way to Paya Lebar, went to the money changer, and gosh! Of the 5 money changers available there, I asked 3 and they told me out of stock! I didn't ask one of them coz I called and checked their rates earlier. So high! 1.713.
Golden Horse Prize Enterprise had better rates. 1.709. I changed there the previous time and got 1.71. Sigh. People's Park had it 1.705. But my transport there would cost me more than $1. So, I reckon that it's not worth it to go there to change a couple of hundreds just to save that mere $2. So.. forget it.
Helped mum to changed $50 of Ringgit as well. She'll be heading to M'sia for a one day tour on 12th Jun. Heh. I won't be around that sat. So it'll be fine. I thought she'll be bored and had actually asked cousins to call her and asked cousin to arrange for Godma and Yati to come over that weekend. But looks like God has all things in hand! Hallelujah! :D
(I thought Yati would be able to help me clean up the house man. Sigh... )
So I guess I'll have to come back and do everything myself when I'm back... sob sob.. :~<
Yup. So went back to office at about 315pm? Lynn was there. Ashley and Diana. SL had her haired dyed & highlighted! Hahhaa.. soooo hipped now. A little not used to it. But its a nice color! She's back from her short trip. And I dreamt of her the night before I guess. Haha. When she was away previosly for 2 months, I think I dreamt of her at least 5 times. This time round, I think only once. Hahaha.. this sounds bad.
Had a nice chat with her. And cleared some of my stuffs. Its always nice to talk to her! :D
Happy. And I think she likes to talk to me as well.. hahaha.. just hope she won't find me too irritating. I think she don't. Hahaha. And to think that we ever went shopping before together! How nice. Gee.. Oh.. she even reminded me what to bring and what not to. heh. She's been travelling all the time. Of coz she's an expert in this. Haha.. Well well, I think I left the office at 7pm. Only us were left. The rest had all gone off much earlier. Hee..
Went to
This Fashion. Got my shawl. Finally. Dunno nice or not. haha. Beige color. Or is it dirty brown? Mmm.. anything. It was $8. SL'll bring hers tomorrow as well. And she'll bring lip balm for me. I didn't wanted to buy. Coz I know that I won't use it. Hee..
Took MRT back. Though I was real tired. But no choice. No money to take cab. My bank's almost empty now. Its okie. It'll be filled when I'm back from Israel! (pay day is on the 10th!! Heh.)
Went to NTUC. Got my
Luxury biscuits as well. $1.25.
Took 858. Went across the road to get
Super Cup Noodles. But still no stock! Argh! Dunno when the new stock will arrive. Haiz.. Walked to my favourite Coffeeshop. Packed
Hup Lee Bee hoon with chicken wing and fillet back for dinner.
Reached home 8.47pm? Bathed and had my dinner as I watched
Man at Forty.
Didn't really watch the show at all. So I had no slightest idea what they are doing. haha. Thank God its Zoe Tay. Makes life better. And Edmund Chen.
Finished the show at 10pm. And here am I again.
Mm.. received a call from one of the orphan policyholder. Don't understand why the previous agent never give them a copy of the signed quotation. He's now asking for black & white and where is it stated that he'll get back his money at the end of the term. Ridiculous! Just told him that I don't have a copy. Coz its his previous agent who did it. Not me. Only company has a copy now. Think his brother was at the background and his brother took over the phone. Told him to call customer service and get them to send him a copy. Sigh. Dirty job. I'll never let such things happen to me. All my clients will get their well-deserved copies! :)
Alright. Time to ZZZzzzz........ another long day tomorrow. :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/03/2004 10:28:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home