Its 3:00pm now. And I'm leaving my house in probably less than an hour.
Dad went out just now. I wondered if he still wanna send me off. Coz he wore his favourite pair of shoes out. And seems like he's not just going downstairs! MMmmm..
He was supposed to send me off. I think due to some unforeseen stuffs, he might not be going after all. Sob Sob.. :~<
I'll keep you updated if he does send me off at the airport eventually. But that'll be 2 weeks time! :D
Back from Church at about 2:15pm I think. Packed my bag and last stuffs, and locked up the luggage bag with the small little lock that costed me $1.50. :/
Haversack is almost done as well. Oh. Must remember the water-bottle later on.
Mum is still in church. Guess she'll be back around 3:30pm. And then we can almost leave for the airport. Flight's at 6:50pm. Taking SQ. Terminal 2. Pray that God's hands will be upon all that is flying off today. And that there'll be no delays and there'll be smooth transitions for all the flights. :D
Alright.. I gotta bathe and get ready..
Take care!!! Miss me... :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/06/2004 03:00:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home