Hee.. sooo excited man. Just browsed through some of the websites of the
Dead Sea. Boy, am I excited about it. I really can't wait to set my feet upon the land -
The Holy Land!!!
Today's only wednesday. 4 more days before I set off. And so much more thigns to do first. Mmmm.. Still have clients to meet tomorrow and Friday. Saturday will be more packing and consolidating. And then Sunday will be going to church and then rushing back home to bathe, changed and GO!!! Yaay!!! Sooooo happy.. Can't wait for Sunday to come!!! :D
Mmmm.. Slept at 3am last night. Was doing Ms Chan's stuffs. Good work. Good effort. Hee. Met her today with her fiance. Thomson Plaza. She looked through and understood what I had explained. Wanted to bring home the quotations to examine. I thought that's what she would do anyway. So arranged for another appt in July! After I'm back and she's on a Sat off. She liked what I did and complimented me. Hehe..
She commented," You've put in a lot of effort in this."
And I just replied,"Oh, its ok. Don't mention." Hehehhe.. :p
Though I tried not to sound too happy, deep down, I was really glad that she appreciated what I've done for her, and maybe score some points. More trust gained! I believed. :D
And then came back home, started to pack my stuffs. I guess I have to start somewhere, somehow, someday. And it was today!
From 1.45pm, I packed, ironed, folded, wrapped the essentials and packed it all neatly into my luggage bag. Phew.. a long one. Then went to Sakae with Mum for dinner. I received my birthday voucher ($20) and so decided to spend it now. Haha.. And then we had a good meal. Paid $1.95 i think. Coz of the service charge and the GST. Hmmm...
Then we shopped for more necessities that I would need and took a bus back. Continued shopping at the neighbourhood shops downstairs and then came back. Watched some TV and here I am. Wanted to sleep early. And its 11.16pm now. Gosh. I have to go. Tired.................... ZZZzzzzzzzzz...........
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/02/2004 10:38:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home