Been home whole day.
Supposed to go Cell group today, but Bro Jon sms to say that I can be excused as I went to Israel. So i just took a break. Took a nap from 12-5pm. And was still a little groggy when I got up.
Cindy came over at 6plus. Showed her the photos and we talked a little. Went down together with mum at about 9plus to 10pm. And then Cindy went home.
I came back about 12am. Saw Sheevonne online and chatted with her a little. And its 2:26am now! And I have to get up at 7:30am tomorrow.
I better get going before I can't get up tomorrow. Its still rather tiring and still in a holiday mood I guess. But I'll have to work harder coz I've gotten too many breaks too soon. Heh!
Need to spend time with God as well..... Nitez.... :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/20/2004 02:23:00 AM
1 Comments:
Sayang! U r back! finally!
Post a Comment
<< Home