* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Wednesday, June 30, 2004 *

Not so tired today
Finally. After a good night's rest, I can finally say that I don't feel so lethargic after all! Or was it the mental part that played a role?
Hehe.. I was offline rather early last night. I guess about 9plus? I think so. Did some reading.

Started on the Book Sherry gave me for my birthday present, titled "Just Like Jesus."
It looked nice and so thick that I had some problem tryin gto start reading it. Was feeling a bit empty last few days, coz I ain't got anything to read. Newspapers stopped delivery just before I went Israel and that means I'm not in touch with the current news once again. Had some problems trying to read the papers everyday sometime just before I left. And since there were so many of them left unread daily, Mum suggested to just cancel the order. Oh well, so be it. Since she's paying for the subscription. Heh. :p

So, I was thinking what I can read when I saw the book lying on my printer. Waiting to be read. Feeling a little guilty about being home so early and not getting anything fruitful done, I decided to take a peep at it. Boy, it was really a cool book man. Taught me a lot about what Jesus felt, did, seen, heard! Amazing.. Got convicted as well.. in many areas.

Brought it along with me today as well. And I've finished like slightly more than a third, less then half of the book. Haha.. Well, I only read it while travelling. Meaning, from Yishun to NUS, and from NUS back to Paya Lebar. And thats it. Well, probably can finish it by Friday, the journey to Cell Group is rather long, and that's provided I'm not meeting anyone along the way. Hee..
Sometimes, I just enjoy travelling myself when I have a good book in hand. Hope to finish it soon, so that I can learn all about it. Keke.. Perhaps I should start on See You At The Top by Zig Zigler after Just like Jesus..
And I've got another The Power of Simplicity that I've yet to touch. And I think it has been sitting there for 6 months. Think SL lent it to me back then when I was a little confused last December. Haha..
So its time to get back to more reading. And I think I'm missing alot on newspapers.. but I'm a little lazy to go back to it again. MMm.. shall see how. Maybe I need to re-schedule my timetable. So that I can have time for everything! Mmm...

Well, its 11:20pm now. Time to do some reflection and time to rest. Long day tomorrow.

Oh yah. Popular's 20% voucher supposed to expire today. And guess what? The outlets were closed at 4pm today! And that made me unable to get anything at all when Emily & I were there at 7plus after our dinner. Many onlookers were blur as well. Standing outside and peering through the tiny A3 poster that wrote. " We close early at 4pm today! " With some Celebrating 80th Anniversary fonts written in the background. So silly! How can you close early on the last day of promotion? How do you expect people to get their stuffs? I need to work leh.. And so did many other people. I just wonder how people can pack Popular daily. No matter which day, which time, there'll be loads of people hanging around inside Popular. No wonder its called Popular. I'm gonna complain tomorrow. And call them up. See what they say.. :/

I've got so much that I wanted to get. Need to replenish my stock of stationeries and stuffs for my operations.. haha.. Hope I'll get another day to shop till I drop.

Thank God for today. :D


-RacheL- blogged @ 6/30/2004 11:07:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home