* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Tuesday, June 29, 2004 *

Phew!
Alright. I've been online since I got home. And after a nice shower of course! I can't stand not bathing once I get home. Don't wanna dirty my chair, my room. Its so dirty out there, and bringing back all the dust.. Eeeeeeeekkkkss.. Can't stand that. Unless I'm really tired or when I just am so lazy. But that is so unlikely. Only Sunday afternoons back from Church will be a little likely. Haha.

That reminds me what Pastor preached sometime ago about Conviction vs Preference.
Is being clean a conviction? I guess it is. Just that I'm flexible enough to close one eye when I really can't be bothered. Now, there seemed to be a contradiction. But then again, 99.99% of the time, I'll bathe once I get home. Heh. :D

Mmm.. Did more changes to my blog. And I guess I'm much satisfied now. Hope you like it as well! :D

Supposed to have an appt at 8:30pm. Prior to that, I had an appt at Alexandra. 4pm. And it lasted till about 5:15pm. Good. *clap* *clap* *clap* :)
Took a bus to Commonwealth Mrt, took a train to Tampines for my 8:30pm appt.
Sms-ed Ms Foo when I reached to inform her that I'm already there, and asked her to call me when she reach, or if she could meet me earlier.
Then came a good reply. She can be there at 7:30pm! Good news.
So I walked one round in Tampines Mall, and then to find food. It was almost 7pm then.
Cafe Cartel caught my eye.
Yes. Its the St. Lois Ribs again. *slurp* ;p
Just after I ordered and paid and took my free-flow bread, Ms Foo called.

Foo: Alice, I'm so sorry. I'm still stuck in office. Can I meet you on Wednesday instead? I'll be on leave on Wednesday.
Me: Oh, so you can't meet me today?
Foo: Yah. So sorry. I'll treat you to dinner this time. Maybe I'll cook for you.
Me: Erm, let me check. Wednesday what time?
Foo: Anytime. Coz I'll be in my new place. So I can meet you anytime. My husband will be there as well.
Me: Okie. 6:30pm-7pm then.

Yup. So I've been "dua". Had she called just 5 min earlier, I could have saved $11. I ate there coz sort of out of no choice. Had I known, I would have taken a bus back to eat Nasi Lemak! Haha..

Anyway, its pretty normal in this line. And its not the first time that she has stood me up anyway. But since she's so sincere in wanting to meet me, or rather, I'm rather persistent in calling her, we shall meet on Wednesday then. (I haven't got a choice, do I?)

So, here I am, since I was home, editing and revamping my blog. Yes. I've been doing it for the past 4-5hours!! Cannot make it ah... hehe...

Anyway, I have to sleep earlier tonight. I must really start work proper tomorrow. Couple of appointments and I have to be on the highest alert. And I can't keep telling myself that I'm tired and I'm still jet-lagging. This excuse doesn't work anymore.
I have to get started. NOW!!!
Father, I pray that you'll give me the strength I need daily to do my work and to accomplish more for your Glory.
Let there be open doors wherever I go, be it in the area of career or evangelism... May Your Anointing be upon me and may I be so sensitive to the Holy Spirit's leading. Amen.


-RacheL- blogged @ 6/29/2004 12:12:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home