Got up at 7am. Earliest day since I came back.. :)
Had to, no choice. Else I'll be late for meeting. :/
Got ready and went down to Mum's stall. Got 2 packs of Nasil Lemak and left to wait for Ben to come and pick me up! Sms him last night to check if he has his car back and Praise God! He had. Hee.. So I get to hitch a ride. Keke. :p
In return, I just treat him to breakfast. Thats our deal all the time.
He might be selling his car. So no more rides in future liaoz.. Sob Sob.
I was also carrying loads of stuffs today. Souvenirs from Israel, Dried fruits, Chocolate, and my windbreaker. Thank God Ben is there to help! Haa..
Reached office about 8:40am and only Shanice and a few others were there. Had our breakfast and then the others strolled in slowly. Saw SL!! Hee.. so glad to see her. Then I passed her the souvenir and the dark chocolate! Hee..
Meeting started at 9:05am and it was the most terrible meeting I ever had. I was dozing off practically all the time. It ended at about 11:15am. Can you imagine? Gosh.. AO must be mad! Heh. :p
So paiseh.. but I think he'll understand lah. I just got back last Friday leh. Really tried my best to
dong already.. but his
lectures too.............(whats the word to describe?) for me... hehe... :p
Talked to Lynn and Yanling a little and showed them the pictures. Sharon liked the T-shirt. Thank God! Hee.. Its rather a nice T-shirt and the more I look at it.. the more I like it.. hehe.. Should have bought more of that. But I was really rather broke towards the end. So, can't help it. Hee..
It was then lunch time. So Shanice, SL & me went for lunch at the
Fish Coffeeshop. Had
Minced Pork Kway Teow and it didnt taste that nice today. Not sure if its due to the fact that I didn't eat it with chilli padi or what. Heh.
Back to office after lunch and did some calling. Dialled about 30 over calls.. 16 Reached and 4 appts.. hehe.. not too bad for a start.. Praise God! :D
Packed up and left office at about 5pm. Went to Plaza Sing to pass Lina their Traval Insurance. They going for their honeymoon and going to Europe man. Cool!! :D
Hee.. Then met up with Cindy to go Carrefour to look for DVD player. She wanna get one and I dun mind taking a look. According to her, there's something that costs $80++.. But we couldn't find any that's within that budget. Sigh.. I bought a DVD during Israel trip. And guess what? I have no DVD player at home! Haha.. silly me right? Got a DVD just coz its of a better quality. Regardless if I have a player for it! Hah. Silly. Well, I told them that I'll get a DVD player for it if I can't find a DVD player at home! haha.. funny me rite? Heh. :p
Anyway, we went to Sakae for dinner and then to GV Marina. Met up with Sister Sharon, then came Bro Jon, then Emily & Max & then Kenneth. We watched
Around the World in 80 days. Starring Jackie Chan as lead actor and Karen Mok as supporting actress I think. Rather interesting and funny show I would say. Quite worth watching. Just don't like the part where they all bowed down to their
Jade Buddha. Jackie risked his life just to steal the jade buddha from the bank of london and to put it back to his hometown and meanwhile, made use of the inventor who placed a bet to travel the world in 80 days and if he succeeded, he'll take over the post of the minister of science in the Royal Academy of Science. heh. Think its more of a comedy and we really had a good laugh. You can literally hear everyone laughing at the funny & silly scenes. Hehee.. :D
My last show was
The Passion of The Christ.
So its been quite a while. 2 months at least. Since I last watched a movie. Mum wanna watched
The Day after Tomorrow. Maybe I'll ask if she wanna catch it tomorrow. Heh. She said to watch it after I come back. Nearly forgot about it and many people had commented that its a rather good show. So I shall catch it soon before it goes off screen. Hee..
Somehow during the show, I had a strange feeling and I was praying that Jackie Chan would accept Christ as well. He'll definitely make a deep impact to the Nations and it'll be really wonderful if he can come to know God. I'll pray for him.. :)
Just had a few games of minesweeper with Cindy and she's gone to grab a bite.. I might be turning in soon.. its getting late. Unless she comes back fast... its 1:56am now...
Nitez! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/22/2004 01:28:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home