Heh. Today's a Monday.
Woke up early. Need to pass Peiwen some documents to sign. Well, it was the wrong form. And hence, gotta meet her tomorrow on the train to get the other one signed. Hee..
Had training today. More like discussion anyway. Oh ya. 25 days OCS gonna start week after next I think. Thats good! Always liked that. :)
Motivation to work and acheive target! Hee.. buts it gonna be real tiring. God is really testing me.. MMmm.. many things to think about.. to do...
God is testing me and stretching me now, I believe.. Haha.. :D
Met up with my JC classmates, Huiling and Esther. Had lunch at NYDC. Huiling had this vouchers from AIA and we get to enjoy a free set lunch with every order of set lunch. Good deal. So 3 of us shared a spaghetti and a pizza, a soup-of-the-day and salad, and 2 7-ups. Hehe. Esther was hungry for a cake later on, and we ordered the
Boney Cake aka Ugly Cake. Haha. It was kindda nice. With ice cream and hot chocolate fudge cake. Heh. Yum yum! :p
We left at around 330pm. Esther had her convocation tonight. Heh. Congratulations! And I went back office, made a few calls, got some appts, and went to AMK to meet my kindergarten classmate!! Yes! It has been a cool 18 years. And we are still in touch. I really can't remember what we did together during those childhood days, but I remember that I was always the one that called Fengyi and chit chat once in a long while. And good thing she didn't change her phone number all these while, though she shifted.
Still remember there was once, when I called her, and she told me that she is shifting house that day, but home number will be the same. Heh. :)
We exchanged a few letters back in Primary school and secondary school days. And we were in the same JC after many years as well. Heh. :D
Went to different Universities again. Though there's only 2 main ones. Or 3, if you consider SMU. And it was a 0.5 probability and we hit it just right. Haha.
Well, environment and distance can't keep friends away. If you are sincere enough, you'll always keep in touch. Heh. I guess thats just me. Always loyal to people, especially friends. Always like to keep in touch with friends. Though at times, I wonder if they are just as enthusiastic as me in keeping in touch. There are friends that have lost touch, and I do miss them. Didn't really take up the phone to call and ask if they are doing fine, who uses the house phone nowadays? haha.. at least not me. I've found an even better way to keep in touch.. Yes.. through online means.. Haha. Provided they are online when I am. I'm online most of the time everyday anyway. Haha..
Oh. She was working night-shift and was taking a nap and she actually overslept. Supposed to meet at 615pm. She called and said that she just got up at 6pm and asked if I wanna wait for her, or meet another day. Well, the rest of my week have already been fixed with appt. And I won't be able to meet her other days. So I volunteered to go over her place, and meet at the coffeeshop just opposite her block. Haha. Thats where I suggested meeting in the first place. But she wanted to make it convenient for me and wanted to meet at AMK centre. Haha.. well.. we were back to square one. Haha. :)
It was a nice meeting of catching up we had. Even though we don't really meet up that often. Probably once in 2 years or so.. haha.. we know that each has a special place in our heart. And we both think highly of each other. Hah. :D
There's this trust within us that I guess no one can probably ever try to distort and I'm glad that she's still ever so open to me. When it comes to anything, as long as I ask, she'll tell me. Heh. Its really so nice. :)
We parted at about 8pm. She gotta go back to prepare and I gotta go home for dinner. Was a little hungry by then. Heh.
Watched the last 2nd episode of Hai You Ming Tian 2 and its really sad to see people suffering like that. Sigh... :~(
And here I am again. Gotta go off soon. Need to have an early rest. Tomorrow having Church Without Walls seminar part II. And this is soooo exciting!! Hehehe :)
Oh ya.. last Sunday was soooooo real powerful in service. Great!!! I've never felt such strong presence of God, and boy, so many people were weeping when the countries of Asia was listed out and the various representatives walked out with the countries' flags. We are really gonna take the nations for Jesus and we have to all rise up for a better cause. Great weekend. First time I wept twice in a service. Phew... :~(
And we had a gathering of a few people from Israel last night. Only 5 of us initially. Lishan joined us at about 1010pm and Lizhen came at about 1030pm from their meeting. Heh. Good gathering. Had a good time exchanging photos and sharing. Just that we didnt have enough time I think. Hee.. next one would be even better! :D
Okie.. time to go off..and do more important things! Praise God! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 7/12/2004 10:15:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home