Yeap. Didn't blog for a day. Was at Overnight Prayer Meeting last night. Stayed till 5am. Cool! There was an awesome presence of God towards the end when Pastor Tan started to pray for certain groups of people. And the Joy of the Lord was everywhere. :D
Indeed, its good to spend time dwelling in God's presence as often as we can. Mmm.. Seems like its likely only when there's external forces pushing me to do it.
Otherwise, most of the times would be spent facing this 15" flat screen and wasting time away, chatting, playing games and I'm not too sure what kept me here for so long and I can sit here the whole day without moving an inch, except to the loo.. :|
I'd want to be a partaker of what the church is doing and moving into, its so satisfying when the members of the church gather together with a same objective and being united as one to pray together for the upcoming missions trip, missions plans and also for the church.
Session #1 was from 11:50pm - 1:20am
Session #2 was from 1:50am - 3:15am
Session #3 was from 3:45am - 5:15am
Not much praying and crying out was done in session #3. We were mostly worshipping and dwelling in the presence of God. Many people were already tired physically but its never tiring to be in the presence of God. Its time of refreshing, renewing and igniting!
I didn't even move during the 2nd break. Too tired and lazy to move out. Simply stayed at my seat, and closed my eyes. The moment Praise & Worship starts, everyone who were taking a shut-eye could been seen to be exciting and giving their utmost Praise to our Most High! It was really good. Amazing! :D
When the meeting ended, I took the church bus with Bro Jon to AMK, and from there, we shared a cab back home. $7.20. The meter jumped to $7.30 as I was passing the money to the driver, I didn't attempt to take out another 10cents, which I usually does, and the uncle will usually say "its okie. nevermind." and the uncle didn't ask for it also. Haha. So be it. $7.20.
Oh yah. I was awoken up by Ms Gay's phonecall yesterday morning. She called and said that she can meet me. We were supposed to meet at 10am at Bedok South. She didn't confirm with me and said that she'll call me. And she didn't reply my sms. So I thought I can sleep a little later.
So, she wanted to meet. We arranged to meet at 10:30am. I bathed, changed and took a cab from Yishun to Bedok South. Gosh!! I think I haven't paid for such an expensive cab ride for a long long time. $16.40. I didn't realise that Bedok is sooooooooo far from Yishun. Or rather, the driver took the long way. TPE all the way.. and it was real far..... I almost fainted. Talked to her for 45 minutes and back to office.
Another day in the office. Alright lah. Nothing much I guess... Yup...
So, back to today. I reached home at about 6:20am and Dad was leaving for work liaoz.. (Ops!) hee.. we didn't talked or spoke. I just walked in the main door, which is already open, put down my bag, grab some change of clothes, showered and flat on the bed.
Got up at about 12plus. Can't remember exactly when though. Some distractions in between after day break. Ms Foo
dua me again. Sms-ed to say that she can't meet me. Didn't say the reason. Just say cannot meet me today, and will call me again. I've seen this sms many times. Haha.. Oh well, I guess I shall really leave her as it is, and call her after her wedding. Which is September I think. So, leave her alone for now. :/
Good then. I don't have to get our of the house unnecessarily and can rest. Or rather, face more of the screen. Haha.
Ivy sent me a
typing game. Quite fun. Haha. And Sayang taught me another game on MSN. Solitaire Showhand. Mmm.. more exciting. At least you don't have to think so much.. just have to be fast and vigilant. Hee.. Cool.. :)
Just back from dinner. Wanted to go ah ma house. But Mum don't really feel like going. And I'm also a little lazy. So, just face the screen again! Haha. Actually, there are many better things to do. I think the screen has got a stronghold on me. Mmmm... :/
-RacheL- blogged @ 7/03/2004 07:41:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home