Its just so different when you go church with a heart of expectancy and hunger.
The message today was so strong and clear to me. My primary existence is to be a soul winner and Church is not just about having the best music, speaker or Bible studies.
City Harvest Church is built on 2 major and critical points.
1. Loving God wholeheartedly
2. Loving People fervently
Without which, the church can do nothing to please God. And the church will not grow.
I'm glad we have a Pastor who can hear clearly and directly from God, and I'm proud to be part of the vision that God has implanted in CHC. :D Hallelujah! :D
The day ended quite late, at about 4pm. Took a cab back with Emily and went to Popular.
Ah hong and cousin and Godma came for dinner. We ate at
Bei Sheng Restaurant, next to my block. Heh. Nice and cheap food. 6 people. $56.30. He charged only $53. Hee.. like them for who they are. Always giving good discounts to customers. Thats what you call customer service. And their food is already cheap. Heh. :p
Came back, Godma & cousins left at about 7pm. I bathed and was online uploading the photos of Israel and scanning the manual ones that I took. Just done. Soooo long and I'm soo tired.. Sigh... No time to do the captions today. I just re-named all the photos in my folder and I thought it'll be automatically used as the title for the photo. But looks like.. NO.. its not automatic. U need to name all of it yourself!! Urgh.. cannot make it... Gotta do QT and sleep first.. this'll take some time.. I'd better have enough rest for tomorrow's meeting, else I'm gonna fall asleep again!! :/
Praise God for today, and expect great things for tomorrow!! :D
Hallelujah! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 7/05/2004 12:25:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home