* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Sunday, July 18, 2004 *

Long Long day..
Wah!! This is sooo cool!! The template to edit the blog now is so much more advanced! This is really so great! Heh. *Impressed!* :p
 
Alrite. Had a super long day yesterdae. Was up at 745am. And I was supposed to be up at 7am, in order to reach NYP early to prepare for Ms Tay's appt. But too bad, woke up late. So not much time to prepare. Reached at about 9:05am. Called her and noone picked up in office. Called HP and it was off! *Blur*
Thought I was conned but I knew that she's not like that. Hah. So I waited while sending SL some sms to tell her abt it. Finally when I called her again at about 9:15am in office, she picked up and said she just reached. So it was false alarm. Haha. Just that she's late. Heh. good.
 
Talked for a while. Then she had to go for meeting. Sent me a sms later to thank me for helping out with her. Heh. That was nice. :) To be appreciated.
 
Then waited for SL to come. Supposed to meet Ms Tan together. Did some practice and discussion. Then SL asked me to call her and let her know that I'm there already. But we were supposed to see her at her house in Woodlands! So there was some miscommunication somewhere. I dunno where. She kept thinking that it was at NYP. And I thought I told her its at her place. Hah. Anyway, she drove rather fast. So we reached early. But Ms Tan went out for a while. And was not in. So we waited. And it was a 2 hour meeting. Almost. Good. At least gave her a better idea, or re-affirmed her decision. To upgrade or not is up to her now. So, she'll take her time to decide and let us know once she has decided. And then we'll provide her with the solutions step by step as she progressed on. Good. :)
 
Left her place at about 1:30pm. SL was going home, and I need to go Outram to meet Bro Adrian and Sis Lilian and Sherry. SL gave me a lift to Serangoon MRT. Took it to Chinatown and met up with the rest. Had a good time walking around, looking for good food, and satisfying my hunger. I was without food since the night before. Yes. Didn't had anything since morning. Except for a small glass of Ribena and 2 slices of apple at Ms Tan's place. Hah. :p
 
Had Char Kuey Teow and Sugarcane drink. Then as we walked around, had some samples of Ba Kwa, Pies and bought 4 Char Siew Bao. Only for $1.95! Cool. They had some promotion and we to benefit. Haha. :p
 
It was rather tiring. Walking round the whole of Chinatown and People's Park Complex. Haha. But it'll be a good outing nontheless. :D
We gonna play Amazing Race cum Shi Zi Lu Kou on the weekend of National Day with cell group. Heh. Had a hard time thinking the linking of the food names as well. But it was fun. And not forgetting Sherry's crappy name links and Lilian's at times. Hahha.. And I was a little crappy at the end also. Guess the brain cells were dying and I was really tired by then. :
 
Took a lift from Tony, Sherry's fren. And met up with 21st SCMC at City Hall. Supposed to meet Bernard first. But he was occupied. And I was left alone, roaming around Raffles City. Heh. ANd guess what, in the end, Bernard's wife wanted to eat dinner. So he accompanied his wife and didnt even turn up for the gathering. Win. :/

Not too bad. 10 of us turned up at the gathering last nite. Had dinner at Marche. And then proceed to TCC at Milenia Walk. Nice place. Nice ambience. :)
Good concept for gatherings. Hee.. :)
Present were: Edmund, KK, Jerry, Corin, Sally, Meiling, Cindy, Jingjing, Grace and me! :)
Only 7 of us were there for dinner. Grace came to join us at TCC. And left early. Went to Velvet Underground with her friends I reckon. Meiling joined us after her work. About 10:35pm? And Jerry was the latest. About 11:00pm I guess. And they were closing by the time. So we had to shift outside. And sit outside the cafe, with the tables. Good concept, really. Take a look there if you have the chance. Hee. :)
 
Guess most of us are still the same. Just that all the girls were with long hair. And I'm the only one with short hair. To think that I used to have long hair, and back then, most of them short hair. Paradigm change. Haha..
 
Left at about 11:45pm. Reached home at about 12:30am. Walked back from MRT with Cindy. And then I checked some mails, played Solitaire Showdown with Sayang again. Haha. Think I'm getting better at the game and suddenly realised some concepts that can be used. Haha. Happened to noticed it and found it to be useful. Heh. :)
 
Yup.. this is a long entry. And its all about yesterday. Ya.. so I went out at 8:30am and came back at 12:30am. How tired. Then got up late for today's service. Supposed to leave home at 8:15am and guess what time I woke up? 7:50am! Haha.
 
So I rushed all the way and made the bus driver wait for me. Thank God for cell grp members. Or should I say Thank God for fellow people staying in Yishun. Haha. Sms-ed Max and got him to ask the Bus Uncle to wait for me. I was on my way. Haha. Ran all the way from the bus stop where I alighted to the bus. Good thing the uncle opened the rear door for me, and saved me a few steps. Heh. Was already panting like mad. Keke.
 
Service was real good today. Weeped again. :~(
"By Your Spirit oh Lord, We'll claim the Nations, of the world for you Jesus,
Pour down your rain, Holy Spirit move in us today..."
Its really a very good song and its really powerful. Plus the drums as well. Awesome! :D
 
Took the train back today. There were too many of us. And HuiZhen came with us as well. Andy went to play soccer.. Heh.
 
Hahaha.. on my way back home, did some change to my hair! Hee.. Yaay!!
Think it looks much better now. Mmmm..shan't tell you what I did to it yet. Keke. :D

At least its neater and more presentable. heh. Happy. Oh.. it was only $40. Plus $30 treatment. So its $70. Yup. Mmm.. Guess I really can't take what Cindy's friend commented last night.
We were getting down the train, and then Cindy received a sms. She called back and her fren asked her: " You talking with your mum ah?"

 
GGrrr.... get what I mean...?? Its ok if you don't. Its really fine. :/
 
So.. I decided that enough is enough and I had to do something to it today. Keke.
Might do something more if I have more spare cash in 3 month's time or sooner. Now... Mmmm.. tight... Mmmmm... Praying for more financial blessings. Haha.. Checked my income statement for the coming month last night and had a little surprise!! :D
 
Hallelujah. When you give unto the Lord, He'll neber short change you! Amen! :D


-RacheL- blogged @ 7/18/2004 10:15:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home