Just back from Overnight Prayer Meeting. Took a ride from the ever nice Bro Andy to AMK, and then shared a cab with Emily & Max back home. Took a nice shower and here I am, checking mails and waiting for my hair to dry. Heh.
Just remembered that Pauline left for UK today. Mmm.. Had two missed calls earlier. I wondered if its from her. Cell group ended at about 10:50pm and then I saw the 2 missed calls. Mmmm.. :<
Had a feeling could be her. Dunno who'd call me at that time. And its private. Maybe its her. She used to give me a call whenever she flies off. Mmmm.. Suddenly I miss her! :p
She'll be fine. I know. She's a strong, independent woman! :)
Alright. Hair's half dry now. And I gotta go soon. Have 2 appts tomorrow.
930am at NYP and 1130am at Punggol Drive. Trying to figure how I'm getting there tomorrow. And looks like the only way is CAB! Yeah. Coz its so Ulu! :/
But its okie. Would be worth it if I managed to close his case. Hehe. Supposed to close both the cases tomorrow. $400 & $500 budget! Hallelujah! Praise God in advance for the case! Hee..
Alright. Gotta go liaoz.. QT and then Zzzzzzzzz.......... :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 7/31/2004 02:30:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home