* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Monday, July 05, 2004 *

Slacked again! :p
Mmm.. got up a little late today. So, its cab again! Argh..this can't go on or I'll be broke in no time! Gosh. I can't remember how much is it. $13plus I think. MMmm.. I must be still sleeping this morning. How come I just can't remember the cab fare amount? :/

Reached office at almost a few minutes past nine. Meeting hasn't started. Phew. Settled down and it was just nice. Everything was going quite well, till somewhere around 11am. My eye lids got heavy and I had problems keeping them open. Hence, I succumb to the weakness and before I knew it, my head was thronging downwards. Haha.. Nice of Antonio to not say anything and he paused a few times and I tried to look up.. Hee.. :p

Managed to find some sweets in my document's compartment and then pop them in, so as to keep myself awake!! Haha.. comical... So, it ended about 11:30am and then went off for lunch. The rest all went to Foodcourt. Liyun (the new girl that just joined us) don't mind walking to the back (where the nice fish soup is..) and we went there for lunch and SL joined us later.

It was about 1pm when we went back office. Made some calls. Pathetic. Most were out having lunch still. Bad time to call. And then met up with Pauline at CBTL. She came from home to catch up. So nice of her to come to my office to chit chat with me. Heh. Showed her my Israel photos as well. :)

Had a nice chat. And then she went home at about 5pm. Then I went back to office, talked to SL a bit, and then left for Tampines to meet Quan. He needed some help with his AIA policies and I was just trying to do my best and hopefully help another soul understand what he had took up years ago. Haha..

Had dinner at Kenny Rogers. Haha, ironic. Usually I'll meet Pauline there. We didn't go there this time and I went there with Quan today instead. Haha. He was the one that suggested the place. :)

We both just had the sides. I had Cheese Macaroni and Potato Salad and the not-to-forget muffin and an Iced Tea. Quan had 3 sides and a Iced Tea.

We met at about 6:30pm and we chatted till about 9:30pm.
Thank God for 969. And I was home about 10:20pm. Hee.. straight bus home from tampines. Don't even have to change another feeder bus or what.. hee.. nice..

Bathed and saw that Mum cooked today. So ate some rice with preserved turnips, fishcake and soup.
And here I am, online. Wanted to edit the photos. But its kindda late. And I'm tired. Tomorrow's gonne be a long day. Having Seminar in Church tomorrow. Topic's on "Church without Walls". Guess its gonna be great. I can't wait for tomorrow to come.. SOoo exciting......

Gonna spend some time getting myself prepared first.. Hallelujah! :D


-RacheL- blogged @ 7/05/2004 11:46:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home