* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Wednesday, August 25, 2004 *

Blessing in Disguise...
Hee.. happy happy today. Closed 2 cases. First one in the morning with Mr Heng.
RSP and SP. Hehe.. :)

And supposed to meet Sayang after that. At 1120am, I gave her a call to see if she's on her way, only to find out that she's still stuck at home due to the heavy downpour. :<

She said that she'll reach at about 12pm hopefully, so I did my stuffs while waiting for her. At about 1230pm, there's still no sign of her. And so I tried calling her again. I can't remember how many calls I made, at least 20 i think. Haha.. Nobody picked up.. Frustrated and hungry, I sent her a few sms as well.. and well, still no reply... so i waited and waited. Was urgent. But couldnt left the table. Coz I know that the place would be taken up if I were to leave for the ladies and come back again. So i waited somemore, hoping that she'll turn up soon.

At about 1255pm, I could wait no more. Too urgent. So I made my way to the ladies, and sure enough, when I went back, the table was taken up by 2 guys, who were joined by 1 more guy & another woman. Sigh..
So I sat somewhere nearby, and continue to wait.
At about 1pm, I could wait no more. Too hungry. So I sent Sayang another sms, and went to get my food.
Just as I was a few spoonfuls into my rice, Sayang called. She's still at Woodlands! *gosh*
Coz I have another appt at 2pm, Sayang decided not to come join me, and would meet up on Friday instead. Mmmm.. can't stand it when people dun answer my call and to think that I called so many times, and she didn't hear the phone ring.... haiz.... :(

Anyway, so I sms Ms Tay and asked if she can meet me earlier, since it was just 115pm. She replied to say that she'll be down in 5-10mins time! Praise God! Hee..

Found out later that she actually had no class today. Some events going on, and she was free... haha.. So I closed her case there and then.. hehe.. happy happy... forgot all about the unhappiness earlier. So I rushed back to office in a cab... $7!! To zap and submit my forms and proposals for SL to sign.. and then rushed again to Jurong Entertainment Centre to meet Mr Tay. Haha.. Looks like the Tays like to do business with me now.. keke.. Good meeting. Opened another case... Hee..
Will meet with him next week after I've done my analysis. :)

By the time I finished with Mr Tay, it was almost 6pm. Took the train back home, met Mum for dinner at the coffeeshop downstairs.. and came back. Watched the TV, review my goals, and realised that I'm only $8000 short to go for Bangkok!! Mmmm..
So near and yet so far...

Oh... on my way to JEC, Ms Sen called and gave me a name. Her fren, a PRC, is interested to find out more about Insurance! hahahaha... Here comes my opportunity!! :)

Gave her a call... and she was busy. Say will call me back. But she haven't call yet. Shall give her a ring again tmr. Hee.. :) Happy Happy.. Pray that God'll send people my way for the remaining 6 days and I'll get to achieve my $8000 API!!! Hallelujah!! :D


-RacheL- blogged @ 8/25/2004 10:40:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home