Heh. Just watched last week's sermon online. Awesome! Interesting and awesome! :)
You can catch it
here.
Was back early today as well. Bro Jon didn't had any meeting with us. So I hitched a ride from Bro Andy and reached home at about 130pm? Haha.. thats real early. Mum was still at home and hadnt gone for her service yet! Hee.. :p
So I took a nap, yes! Again. Hee.. till about 345pm. Mum called to say that she'll be ending early today and asked me to re-schedule our appt with the Amway guy earlier. So I sent him an sms and we met at 430pm. Explained certain things and signed the distributorship thingy. Hee.. Cool. Can get mooncakes for my clients now. Hehe.. :D
Went to a wake with mum after that. Her church mate's dad. Mmm.. Met the whole bunch of uncles and aunties from mum's church. Not new to them. Met them a few times before. Had dinner with them at Chong Pang Nasil Lemak after that. Uncle BQ gave us the treat. Heh. :p
Mmm.. was asked questions on CHC. And what Pst Sun is doing. Glad that I was given the wisdom to answer the questions and didn't say anything wrong. Hah.
They even asked me to go join their church. And help them to grow their youth group! *gosh* Have never thought about that. And I guess I'm not that capable yet. Haha.. Though God can do all things if that's what He wants me to do!
MMmmm... I'll still prefer to stay where I am and do more for God first. I want to be more equipped with His Word and power, and maybe, God-willing, I shall go there to help out in future. I dunno... God lead the way...
Its kindda late. Gotta go. Tomorrow's another day at work! Hallelujah and praise God for today! Amen! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/30/2004 12:41:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home