Yaaay!! Had a good work out in the Gym earlier. Heh.
Was at SAFRA Yishun with Genie and Joyce. Got to go in for free today. Hehe. MMmm.. guess i've more or less decided to join the membership. There's currently a promotion. $30/month. For a 6 months membership. Minimum have to sign up for 6 months. Even then, its still quite cheap. Heh. $180. Mmm.. better than some other places. And its real exclusive and nice. After the bad experience at California, I think I'll still prefer to go to SAFRA Yishun. Hee.. :)
Ran for 22 minutes, did 100 crunches, and 3-4 other hand machines and swam 20 laps! Haha.. Good record this time round. And guess what? Genie and I rewarded ourselves with a good meal at KFC as well!! Hahaha.. *faint*
There goes all my effort I think. But at least I did something, else it'll have been worse. Hahah.. bad excuse. MMmm... more crunches later. But my legs are real tired now. So are my arms... MMmmm.. :/
Think I gotta work out something so that I can faithfully attend my Gym Sessions and aerobics session that's starting in September! Hee.. MMmm.. be prepared and ready to see a new me!!! hahaha.. :D
Okie.. made 3 appts in office earlier. Mmmm... Guess tomorrow gotta take a cab to work, since I'm gonna buy Bee Hoon for them.. and let me see if there's any other things that I can bring along with me.. make it worthwhile mah.. hahahah... Mmm.. unless... Mmmm... See how lah.. Mmmmm.... Gotta go liaoz.. :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/23/2004 10:54:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home