Just got back from Godma's place. Went out early this morning. First had breakfast with parents nearby, then to God-Grandma's place. Stayed for an hour or so, and then to Punggol to return Mr Chew his stuffs.
Then to grandma's place. Stayed for another hour, and then to Godma's place. Heh.
Been to so many places today. Tiring. Slept at 330am last night and had to be woken up by mum at 8am! *gosh*
Mmm.. Saw Pst Sun's concert on Channel U as well. Good one. Heh. Oh ya. By God's Grace, happened to get 2 ZPop concert tickets from Godma. She had gotten the tickets for some charity, and was looking for people to go watch. None of them wanted to go. I didn't know that it was the Zpop Concert till I saw the tickets! *Gasp!*
I was so excited and since no one wanna go watch with her or even want to go, I took the tickets instead. Hee.. Happy Happy!! No need to spend $10 to get the tickets. Hehe.. So nice. Praise God for that! :)
Been rather busy the past few days. The long weekend seemed to be over just like that. So fast. Mmm.. Didn't really get a good rest. Still having a lack of sleep! Hah.
Well, guess I gotta really sleep in earlier tonight. Was playing the guitar last night. Haha. Yes. After sooooo long, I'm picking it up again. Thanks to Bro Samuel. Heh. Long way to go. Still need lotsa practice. But I can do it! Amen!
No one's really online to talk to me now. So maybe I shall go off soon..really tired. Good night.
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/09/2004 10:57:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home