This is irritating.. this is my second try and if this don't work, I think i'm gonna get crazy. My other previous posts didnt show up either. Mmm..
Something's very wrong with this blog. Unless its my computer. Which is unlikely.
Had a great BBQ gathering the night before at Bro Bernard's place. We all had fun. Still abit lazy to upload the photo now. But.. guess I'll get it done soon.. not now... not now... too tired.. and lazy to do it...
Had a couple good appts recently. And hopefully, I can close some deals soooon. Amen! :D
Gotta sleep liaoz.. very tired. Finally can sleep in a little later tomorrow since my appt is 10am at NYP. Been getting up at 7am for the past 2 days to reach office at 9am. Torturing. Heh.
Nitez... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/17/2004 11:34:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home