Returned the car yesterday and have no car since. Heh.
Kindda sad. Mmm.. what to do? Tomorrow's friday. And nothing much accomplished this week.
Browsed through my diary and realised that I've been slacking for 3 weeks. Not really working. Though I've been physically in office and closing some cases here & there. But what am I doing? :/
Gets kindda frustrating. Think I got to have better self-discipline and learn to make the calls and not talk so much to the person sitting next to me. Guess we are getting into more nonsensical talks which are getting us nowhere, but ended up with even lesser appts and $$$ that'll be coming in! Sigh.
Oh yah. SL came back from Shanghai already. So nice of her. Got me a Ferrogamo name card holder. Those black color leathered ones. Heh. MMmm.. saw some manufacturing defects on it. And makes me wonder if its genuine or just an imitation. The box and everything else looks real though. Just that small little defect on the side that gave it away. Whether genuine or not, I still liked it. Just wondered how much it costed her and feels paiseh that she should be getting something so expensive for me if its a genuine one. There's this silver "F" that is stuck on the outside of the holder and makes it looks rather class. Hah. I dunno. Leather looks real. But dunno brand real or not.. But like I said, its still the thoughts that counts. Thanks SL! Appreciate it! :)
Wanted to ask her if I could rent the car on weekends. But I still havent got down to asking her. Sigh. Don't dare to ask. Feel paiseh to ask her for it. MMmm.. God, give me the boldness and courage to ask her about it and I pray that I'll not be disappointed. Though I can visualise what she'll say. But sometimes, things might not turn out the way I expect it to be. That's life! :)
Really hope to be able to get the car. At least I can fetch frens and even come home earlier on weekends and this sunday is gathering for Israel trip people. Heh. Gonna be at East Coast and thats so far! And I need to prepare food! Hope I can have the car this weekend! Heee.. Amen.
Time to do QT and off to bed. Wanna get up earlier tomorrow and make more calls! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/12/2004 11:34:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home