You're a Sergeant, and crisis is your middle name. You don't shy away from stress — in fact, you thrive on it! In a tough situation, your attitude says "we can do it!" as you roll up your sleeves and get to work. No whining or foot-dragging from you — it's action, action, and more action.
The problem with automatically taking control is that some situations may turn out better if they're left to work themselves out. A light touch is sometimes best. You can't always force stress to bend to your will (a fact that can be another source of stress for you!). And being the kind of person who eats stress for breakfast may mean you go hungry when life is flowing smoothly. So try allowing yourself to loosen up a bit, and enjoy the ride.
There’s more to style than the clothes you wear. Stay glamorous with the coolest new school supplies. Twist, flag, and highlight your way to good grades this year!
Hehe... I guess stress is something that is inevitable in life... we are faced with it... have to deal with it.. and after some proper dealings, it'll just be over.. and before you know it, another one comes along... so.. why get so stressed up?? haha.. I dun normally get that stressed up I guess. Maybe for a couple of moments or two, and then I'll forget about it.. ot I might just give up! haha.. depends on what it is.. but I believe STRESS is always there to make u a better person... hehe..
On-going read: [Closing Techniques (That Really Works!)]
Finished Zig Ziglar's
See You At The Top and
Over The Top last few weeks and reading something new.
Closing is a rather read-able book. Easy to flow and understand. Not that fantastic though. Not convincing enough. But nice to know. Just reaffirms what I've read previously.. Hee.. And I guess I've really been reading alot since I came into this line. Read many books on Sales, Closing Techniques, Psychology, Self-help books.. Mmm.. I can't even remember what are all the titles that I've read so far. But its good to know that I've been reading to improve myself better. Hee.. :)
Had a good time at Cell Group tonight. Good! :)
Gonna be supporting Pst Sun at Zpop concert tomorrow at Padang and having an appt at 3pm at Raffles Place. Heh. Hope it'll be a good one! Things have been going well so far.. and I pray that it'll just get better! :)
Amen! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/28/2004 02:23:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home