The title of cell group's message tonight.
It was really like a message for me. I felt as though I was being disciplined. :<
Where's my fire that I used to have for the people around me? Why am I not doing what I'm supposed to be doing? Where have the fire gone?
Am I dead? Am I a rotten tree?
I dunno where I've dropped my axehead. But I want to find it back. I want to do more. I want to be a good evangelist. I want to be fruitful and multiply.
God, I want to do Your Will!
I felt like I was being reprimanded. Holy Spirit was prompting me. He was discipling me. Every word and sentence that came out from Bro Jon was like a word, a rhema word, for me. And what am I gonna do about it? It'll determine my destiny, my life.
I've said sometime ago that something's wrong. And I know not what. Now I know. Its evangelism. Its about being fruitful. When's the last time I brought someone to church? What have I done for God in the past 1 year? So much for wanting to attend
Victorious Living, SOT. But what have I done? How can God promote me?
Am I doing what I have to do? Am I doing enough?
I pray that God'll increase my capacity to do more things, change my mindset and thinking, mentality, cause my eyes to be opened and let my ears hear. Cause my mouth to shut up and have the heart to listen. Let Your Will be done.... Amen.
-RacheL- blogged @ 9/04/2004 01:53:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home