Mmm... been a couple of days since I last blogged.
Been real busy.. and tired.. dunno with what. But just tired.
I just thats the post-driving syndrome. Haha..
Always feel so tired and drained after days of driving..
Mmmm..is that a sign to tell me that I should not get a car?
Hahaha.. :)
Don't think so. A car is still a want!! Hehe.. :p
Hope I'll get one soon.. and will be able to afford and have one soon! Amen!
Hee..
Well, business been rather good recently. And I really give God all the Glory! Hallelujah! :D
Been closing a number of cases recently and I can really see my breakthrough coming!! Amen. I thank the cell group for keeping me in prayers, esp brothers like Kean. Hee.. so sweet of him.. :)
Mmm.. been slacking also in office. Many things to do.
Dunno I'm really working or not. Haha. I guess I am.
Else where did the cases come from? Heh. :p
Have an appt at NYP tomorrow. But guess I wont be going. Didnt managed to get the person. Don't wanna waste my time. Shall go for meeting instead. Heh. :p
Happy Happy. Get up early to go office to prepare my submission and to be ready for something good.
Just received sms from Bro Jon. To be in prayer and be in expectancy for tomorrow's cell. To be ready to move in the spirit as well. Hallelujah!
Tomorrow's gonna be a great day!
Time to Zzzzzzzzzz......... :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 9/16/2004 10:48:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home