Heh. Back from a good game of Netball! :D
Mmm.. good in the sense I really played. But then, don't think I've done well on the courts. The only excuse-Havent been playing for ages! Haha. :p
Had a number of mis-passes, shots, and didn't catch a few passes. Hah. Not all that bad. I had a number of good shots as well. Played I think about 4-5 games at least.. I think.. and played
GA in the end. Heh. :)
Had many sessions of shooting. Heh. Nice. Whole body workout and I think this is the cheapest form of exercise. SL was right in suggesting that I should go back to play Netball. MMm.. She has been asking me to do that since.... I joined her. But I was always lazy. Hah. Lynn, Yanling & Liyun went as well. Got company, that's why I went. Heh. But then again, they all enjoyed themselves. Which is good. At least everyone had fun, though Lynn & Yanling had to leave early as Yanling's hubby came to fetch her. Hee. soo good. :D
Work's ok today. Had a few appts. Opened another case and tomorrow going to close case. Hehe. Good!! Mmm.. shall finish up the file for Mr Heng and gonna meet him tomorrow! Have a good rest! Body's aching all over now.. Mmmmm.... :<
-RacheL- blogged @ 9/01/2004 12:21:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home