Kenneth's back from
China-Guangdong.
He's the first missionary sent out from W204 into China. Hallelujah! :D
I'm he'd gotten a life changing experience and I believe he'll rise up even more eventually. Praise God for that. He's always been a supportive senior since school days. And I still thank him for the seed that he planted in me years back. Though I wasn't that receptive to him then, well.. he still sowed the seed in me. Heh. And for conning me into Science Club. Hah. :p
Wai Sum & Wai Teng got baptised today as well. Congratulations on taking this step of faith and obedience to do God's will. Praise God for that as well. Looks like things are happening real fast and many people are having and facing lotsa breakthroughs in their lives. Thats a good thing. I wanna move on as well. And to grow and contribute more into CG and Church.
Bro Jon asked if I'm ready to go to
Jiangxi. I told him that I'll have to pray about it. He asked why should I need to? If I'm all ready and available. Mmmm.. is it? Mmmm.. can start praying and thinking about it. Looks challenging enough. But of course, its not gonna be easy and I'll really have to build up my Spiritual life to be a living testimony there. Phew.. Stressed. But with God, all things are possible. I'm really considering it. And I really wanna seek the peace that I'll need. Jiangxi... I'm coming... (I might be coming..) :p
Financially wise, I can make it this time. Time and place actually matches. I'll be getting my big pay check on the 10th. And the mission trip is 8th-12th October. Mmm.. Over the weekend. Mmmm.. I wanna go.. To have the experience of my life. And to be changed and moulded by God once again. Phew.. Life-chaning experience. :)
God, I pray that u'll prepare me physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually for this trip. Show me the way and lead me, guide me to Your Path! Hallelujah.
Amen!
-RacheL- blogged @ 9/05/2004 11:08:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home