Mmmm... Time really flies.
Before I know it, its already Wednesday.
And seems like I'm still floating..
But I will float no more! Amen!
Come tomorrow, I will strive with all my best, to do my best!
Coz I'm aiming for the
Jaguar!!!
How can I let it go just like that?
No way!! God, please help me.
Give me the strength, enthusiaism and energy to carry on!
Amen! & Amen!
Oh yah, Aerobics instructor, Molly didn't come today.
Heard she went for some leg surgery.
She sprained/twisted/injured her knee sometime back.
MMm.. sounds serious.
But we had a good replacement!
Much better than Molly I think.
Hehe.. MMmm.. at least we perspired more! Haha.
The first thing that came to mind was,
"Where's she coaching at??"
*bleh*
I know I'm bad. But.. it was indeed a much better session we had.
Heheh.. fast and hippy! hehee..
Alright. Time to talk to Daddy and spent time with Him.
Oh yah. Made a decision last Sunday.
Will be going for SOT.
Shall see how things go for the interview.
:P
Hallelujah!! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 10/13/2004 11:06:00 PM
1 Comments:
Hehe.. I go for aerobics at Chong Pang CC... the one opposite my house.. cheap cheap neh.. i think its $46 for 12 lessons... so about 3 months.. keke.. :p
Post a Comment
<< Home