Urgh... looks like they didnt manage to capture my previous post!
Sigh..
I can't rem what I write...
Just back from seminar with Pst Dennis B.
He was in China for the last 25 years! Doing mission work and spreading the Gospel!
Amazing.. He could speak fluent Mandarin and Cantonese!!
Phew.. cool!! :D
It was really an inspiring and motivating meeting! Amazing and awesome! :D
The people in China is really on fire for God.. and their desire and hunger really cause us to be ashamed of ourselves!
The kind of fervency that the chinese have is really amazing.
Even amidst persecution, they still stand on firm for God.
Which really truly cause us to be ashamed of ourselves..
I really wanna make a trip there before the end of this year.
Or even early next year!
Phew.. a meeting that I'm glad that I went. And had some CDs back as well.
Hehe.. Managed to get a book.. in return for a free-will offering!
So good ne! Amen! :D
Mmm.. have to get going.. thats about all for today.
Play some game with Sayang and then I gotta spend time liaoz.. hehe..
Oh yah.. checked my statement.. and got a pleasant surprise!
hehe. Gonna get some unexpected amount!
Praise God for that!
Thats the advantage of being in this line.
You always get plesant surprises when renewals come in. Hehehe...
Hallelulah!!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 10/20/2004 01:35:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home