Hehe.. just back from a Midnite movie... with Emily & her sis.
Heh. We were on our way back from Church, when I told her that I've not watched movie in a long long while.
Guess what?
She then said, "then let's go watch loh.."
My eyes almost poped out.
I didn't expect that answer definitely!! :D
I thought she would say something that would make me shut-up or wat.
And she actually suggested we go watch it there and then!
Heh. Thats what friends are for. Especially Best friends. :D
Thank God for her.
Though we have our differences, we are always still close. Heh.
It was almost 11pm. And we were in the church bus.
So we alighted at Yishun MRT, walked to
Yishun 10, and checked the screens.
We almost ended up going home, coz there weren't really any good shows around.
But not wanting me to be disappointed, she relented. Haha.
So we watched
Wimbledon.
Rather nice. Romance plus Tennis. Hee... so sweet.. hahaa.
Finished show at about 140am. Took a fast walk home. Bathed. And here I am.
Hee.. gotta get up at 630am tomorrow.
So I can't stay here for long.
Gotta write Bro Jon's card as well.
So, I had better leave early.. so that I can sleep early.. and get up early tomorrow.
Thank God for today! It was great! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 10/17/2004 02:20:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home