Wah.. has it been that long since I last blogged?
Mmmm...
Time really flies!
Its Emily's birthday today!! Happy Birthday Emily!! :D
Went to work this morning. Made quite a number of calls.. and had 4 appts! Hehe!
Praise God for that! :D
Then went for an appt.. not too good.. Mmmm...
Then to meet Emily for a KTV session at Partyworld Orchard.
Sang till 6pm. Dave and Liyun came to borrow her NRIC to get some merchandise from Giordano! haha..
And then we went to Wisma... walk walk.. while waiting to meet Sayang for dinner.
After a long time, Sayang called to say that she's still at Tanah Merah!!!
Almost fainted... I didn't even had lunch! Hehe..
Emily & Max finally decided to go SAKAE SUSHI!!! oh man.. thats a temptation..
Supposed to have dinner buffet at Royal Plaza Hotel with Sayang.. And I didnt know that they were serving MIDDLE EAST and MEDITERRENEAN CUISINE!! Eeeeeeeeeee.......
Don't like that.
Discussed with Sayang and initially decided to go Breeks instead. But.. I wanna try the buffet at Royal Plaza leh..
According to Sayang, they normally serve Asian and Western food!! Yummy!! Hehehe..
As there weren't many Halal Buffet places around, we had to make do with Breeks...
But after much consideration, I called Sayang and told her that it might be better if we visit Royal Plaza Hotel after the fasting month.. when they'll serve the Asia and Western food!! hehehe..
She agreed!! Yeah... :D
So... I went to SAKAE Sushi with Emily & Max.. and stayed there till about 930pm.
Made my way back home... took a shower... checked my mails.. and here I am... and I'm going to sleep soon.. hehehe....
Nitez!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/04/2004 11:09:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home