Woah! As I sat crossing out the dates on the calender, I could almost feel 2004 going away just like that.
What have I done in the past 1 year? Heh.
Plenty.
Having been to Israel is my greatest accomplishment this year!
Yeah!! $4000 well spent! :)
And its there that I gotten my breakthrough as well.
I think life's been tremendously changed since I came back.
People said I changed. For the better, of course! :D
And having worked a bit, yes. A bit.
Don't think I can say that I've put in my BEST effort this year.
But I thank God for all the Blessings that had came my way.
It wouldn't have been possible without God's grace and mercy in my life.
I would have gone through this year in hunger and desperation.
But with God, all things are possible.
I was despearate, and God saw it! Hahaha... He expected it, I supppose! :p
4 more days to go, and 2004 will be over.
2005 is coming. And what will I be expecting?
No news with regards to SOT.
Mmmmm.. am I in? Or am I not?
I guess I am. Haha..
And that means a busy and challenging and fulfilling year lies ahead for me.
Woo-hoo!!! Its gonna be a exhilarating year I'm sure.
Unceasing challenges, temptations, warfare are all gonna take place.
And I pray that God'll see me through in ALL things and I'll walk and live by the Spirit!
The thought of SOT is indeed overwhelming.
I can't believe it! Hehe...
Its so exciting!!!
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/27/2004 06:54:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home