This Christmas, rather ok la.
Didn't really receive many surprises...
Hehe.. being a little greedy, I'm a little disappointed instead. Haha.
I received:
1. I received 7 Christmas cards ( I sent out about 70 though, excluding my clients!)
2. A Bodyshop Gift set (from Henry & Lina)
3. A red Satchi wallet (from Christine!)
4. A bottle of Moonflower Body Shampoo (Supposedly from AO, bought by Shanice though, for gift exchange)
5. 2 towels (from SL)
6. A wallet (from Genie)
7. A pen (from Shanice)
8. A watch (from Emily)
9. Little pack of biscuits (from Jessica)
10. A Forever Friends Photo Album (from Jessica for the Gift exchange)
11. A Perlini Silver's Bracelet (Bro Jon)
Mmmm... and what did I give away?
Let me think....
1. 7 bottles of BodyShop bath gel to some CG members (Max, Andy, HuiChern, Kean, Keith, Wai Sum, Wai Teng)
2. Baleno T-shirt and sleeveless top for Adrian and Lilian
3. Black T-shirt for Bro Jon
4. Night wear for Emily & Isabelle
5. Nokia ear piece for Genie
6. Tupperware sets for SL and Shanice
7. Baleno 3/4 for Christine
8. Book for Serene for office's gift exchange
9. A U2 top for Wai Teng for gift exchange
I think thats about it... MMmmm.. maybe when u spend time thinking and looking for gifts for people, you tend to hope that someone would be kind enough to give you something that you like as well.. hahahha...
Well, I'm not sure what would make me super happy though. But its the thoughts that counts.. Mmm... nothing in particular made this CHristmas extraodinary... Nothing special received. Hahhahaa.. Maybe I'm asking for too much.
Its always better not to hope or expect anything, and get something nice back in return! Hahahaha... well well.. its me....!!!!
Hahaha.. neber satisfied... always wanting more! Hahahhaha.... duh!!!
I'd love a LV wallet!!! Who wanna get one for me?????????????? kekeke......
I don't mind books as well.. Been reading soooo much!!
hehehee...
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/27/2004 06:54:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home