Had a good time in church today!
Praise and worship was good.
Sermon was good.
It could have been better though.
Amber didn't come.
She didn't pick up nor reply Lilian and my calls/sms since yesterday.
We thought she could have left her hp in her car or something.
But she didn't even call or reply the WHOLE day!
Something's wrong.
And I'm feeling sad.
Something which you've put effort into, gone missing.
I hope we didn't scare her off. I think too much happened in these 2 weeks.
First I met her. Then I met her again.
Then she came to church last week.
Then we met up for movie on Fri.
Then she went MIA on Sat.
Emily said she could just been thinking.
About what's been happening lately.
That so many people is concerned about her suddenly.
She needed to sort things out.
I hope so.
I pray that God'll open her heart to receive this genuine friendship that we are extending to her.
And she'll not coop herself up.
I pray that God'll not close this door that He had left so wide open.
Amber please reply or call me....
I'm worried about you....
God.... I commit Amber into your hands,
And I pray that You'll keep watch over her.
Let her take the initiative to reply me.
We don't wanna be too irritating or pushy on her.
We'll give her time.
Amen....
On a happy note, attended Kelun & Wendy's Holy Matrimony in the afternoon.
About 80 guests were present.
How nice.
Each time I attend a wedding, I wonder when'll be mine? :/
Soon to come, I know. Soon..
Wendy really looked very pretty. Been some time since I last saw her after they changed CG. Good for them. Happy Family! :)
When will it be my turn??
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/09/2005 11:35:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home