Hahah.. Got up at about 1230pm?
Slept at about 330am last night k..
Mum called and asked if I wanted to go downstairs for lunch and to get new fans.
Yesh! Theirs is gone. And mine is theirs now! Haha!
So, I haven't been sleeping with a fan for the past few days.
Heh. But thank God for the good weather. With the windows left slightly ajar, I can actually sleep well. It feels just like sleeping in an air-conditioned room!
Hehe.. :p
I wouldn't have tolerated it otherwise! I'm so afraid of heat! I would have turned on the air-con! Keke..
But have been sleeping well. And I'm covered with my comforter k! Hee.. :)
So, after having lunch, came back read my book, and fell asleep!
Dad was reading the papers as well, and I think he went to sleep after a while.
Mum slept the moment she came back. Coz she haven't rested since she came back from work at 10am.
So, the whole family, (yes, there's only 3 of us!) slept till about 5plus.
I got up, found them all sleeping, had a bath, and woke mum up!
And we made our way to AMK, had dinner and went to Grandma's place.
She looked so pale.
She's really bloodless like that.
Mmmmmmm..... Mum said she has a big patch of infected flesh on her back.
Poor Grandma. Suffering like that. Can't walk. And can only lie there day by day.
Waiting for the day that God'll take away her suffering.
Why is her heart so hardened?
If only she's willing to accept Christ, I'm sure she'll have a much better after-life.... Sigh...
God, is it for me to do it?
So, we were there from about 7-930pm.
Came back, and here I am again.
Oh ya! Praise God that Amber is coming for service tomorrow.
She says that she just want to take a look.
I hope God'll open her heart and convict her.
Praying for her salvation.
God, use me to impact her life.
Change her heart, O Lord! :)
Amen! I pray that tomorrow be a better day of everyone's life!
Hallelujah! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/01/2005 10:23:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home