Yaay!!
Had a good day today.
Rather busy. Dunno with what.
In office for meeting at 915am. Was late. Sms-ed Antonio.
Reached office at 915am. And Shanice asked if I called Antonio or sms-ed him.
Forgot to ask her how come she knows about it??!!? haha..
Ask her tmr.
Meeting was as usual. Fell asleep halfway through. Hahaha...
Left at about 11am. Had appt at 12pm at Clementi.
Took the train. Slept throughout from Paya Lebar to Clementi as well. So tired.
Met Mr Tay. Had lunch at coffeeshop. Treated him to 100plus. $1.30. Alright lah. Haha. :)
Closed his CPF-OA. Hee.. Though just a small case, I guess its still worth something. Hehe. At least its a good start, I feel. To have something to close on the 1st working day of 2005. It does feel good.
Back to office at about 2pm? Settled some admin. Made ONE call.
Talked to SL. Then printed my SOT form, filled it in. And don't know do what.
And then received sms that Hui Chern had given birth to dear Cheralynn at 1:55pm!! Praise the Lord! Both mum and baby are well.. hehehee.. :)
Supposed to go see her tonight. But she was in pain and needed to rest.. so we'll go see her tomorrow! Hehehehe... :)
So excited...BUT....
Mum also called and said that Grandma in a serious condition.
Dad rushed down liaoz... and I was in a dilemma..
Don't know to go or not. Dad said not that serious. Not that many people went also.
So mum said I can don't go.
So I didn't.
Had Usher gathering. Had dinner at Swenson's.
Went to Meridien Hotel play Pool. And it was 1030pm when we ended the evening.
Shared a cab back with Simon. Passed Bro Jon the SOT form again.
And reached home at about 11pm. Took a bath, and its 12:37am now!
How fast.
Going to accompany Mum for brain scan at TTSH tomorrow. Pray that its just her ear infection and no tumour!!!!
Amen!
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/04/2005 01:18:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home