Urgh...
I wonder when would my cough get better.
And it seems to get worse everyday!
When I finished my last dosage of medicine, I thought I'm getting better.
But, NO!
Urgh................
this is so irritating. I can't eat what I like.
And the worst thing, I can't drink any cold drinks, or take any ice cream!
And Chinese New Year is coming!
I wanna eat good food!
Urgh... irritating! :/
I pray that I'll get well in another few days and that I can really enjoy my buffet treat at Royal Plaza Hotel with Sayang and Nani.
Sob sob.. :~(
This is soo..torturing... I just can't stand it anymore.
Coughing every few minutes..
I wonder what is it that I've eaten that was making it worse.
Can't ask me to stop eating right?
MMmmmmmm.... torturing....
No CG today.
Coz its a break that we get to enjoy every beginning of the new year, having worked so hard for Christmas.
Heh.
MMmmm... feeling super tired.
Attended a wedding dinner last night.
And had a Flying Start 2005 at Suntec.
Rather good breakfast buffet...
And expensive wedding dinner.
Hahaha....
And lotsa good food...
Oh gosh.... Thank God the buffet with Sayang was postponed...
I wonder why she says its a blessing in disguise... MMmm...
And so.. another super sweet wedding..
How nice.... :)
The bride and groom is just so meant for each other!
So loving and nice.
Can't stand it.....
When will it be mine?? hahahhaha.....
Okie... I'm crazy... and I'm hungry...
I'm not exactly hungry.. but I just wan to munch something.
This is bad........
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/14/2005 09:31:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home