Finally!! After 3 half days of hard work, my room is done.
Packed and unpacked most of the stuffs...
cheated at some places... just wipe the cupboard without removing the stuffs on it..
kekeke...
I actually removed 90% of the things lah.. just that some of the trophies... I already cleaned them last year... (opps!??!!)
So I can leave them till.. probably next year.. hahaha...
Too many to remove and clean and put back la... lazy... they are fine wherever they are.
Hah..
Can't believe I'm saying this. I'm supposed to be a CLEAN person!!
Alrite. Changed the location of some of the stuffs too.
My photo albums are now in a much convenient place.
Easier to take out for shows. Haha..
And arranged enough space to put books thats gonna start coming in once SOT starts... Hehe.. exciting...
Orientation is on 14th Feb.
Haha.. thank God i'm single.
Else I would want to spend that day with someone special. Hopefully I'll get to spend Feb 14 with someone special this time next year...Hahahhaha.... :D
Gotta be in auditorium at 745am. And Orientation is from 8am-9pm!!!!!!!!!
Thats very long!! *faintz*
But I suppose its gonna be reallllll fun!!! hehee....
Alrite... gonna go Grandma place tomorrow.
Aunties they all need to prepare food and pray to Grandma before praying to ancestors the day after....
So.. will be there with mum.. and maybe some gathering there and guess we'll be rotting there till evening??
Mmmmm....
-RacheL- blogged @ 2/06/2005 11:31:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home