* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Saturday, April 23, 2005 *

Live Recording.. Awesome!
Phew.. what a week.. Been really really tiring.
SOT in the mornings, a short rest in the afternoons, Live recordings at nights, rushed back home.. and the cycle repeats itself for 3 whole days!
From Rehearsal on Tue, and the REAL thing on Wed and Thur!
But its all worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hallelujah!! God's presence was simply awesome the 3 nights.
We were all simply praising and worshipping God like crazy!
It was a fantastic good time! To those who missed it.. TOO BAD!! Hahahah..

No lah.. i'm not so bad.. but then, its really a pity that YOU didnt go.
What to do, exams, assignments and etc stops people from going. And also the limited tickets thingy. But I'm sure all who were there had the best of their time. This is the 5th album that CHC is recording and I bet this will be the best one thus far! Trust me!! Hahaha..
It should be launched in June/July and the DVD in August.. I think... if I didnt remember wrongly.. kekeke..

This year is really an awesome year for me so far. Things been happening pretty fast... and i've been very busy, and so many things are happening!
Its so fast that I can't even take a breather. Already been to 3 overnight prayer meetings, and i think 2 weeks of 6 services/week! Phew..
It is REALLY tiring. I wouldnt have come out of it without God's strength sustaining... Glory to God!! :)

And the books that we've been reading.. wah... its really a lot to comprehend.. haha..

But life's been fulfilling so far.. good good.. hehehe...
Just still something lacking in life.. Mmmm...well well... if you know what it is, yeah.. that's the thing.. if you don't know, then too bad... Ask the Holy Spirit for discernment.. hahaha...

MMmmm... had a good rest today. Slept till about 11am? Woken up by Bro Kelly's call. A new friend can only go for today's service last minute. So was asked if I can accompany him together with Bro Kenneth. I had intended to stay at home to do my assignment today. Some of my fellow mates are already at chapter 20++++... and you know what? I was just at chapter 2... in the midst of READING chapter 2!!!!
I can't accompany him la.. much as I want to.. I guess I need to have wisdom as well. Can't do everything all the time. There are times I really need to prioritise. So I told him I needed to do my assignment.

He replied to say that Bro Adrian would go with them! Praise the Lord! At least I won't feel bad. Can't be me doing everything all the time yeah? Need others to be involved and help out too!! hehee...

Oh yah.. Wai Sum and Adrian were promoted to OM last week!! Congratulations!!!

Yeah.. so as usual, vacuumed and mopped the floor, bathed and then have my brunch. It was already 1pm i think. Then I started to do my assignment.. Can't really remember what time I started doing. But I think it was 1pm. By the time I left my computer seat, it was 7pm. Yeah, I had to read and type yeah? And I started from Chapter 1 again. It was a pretty long time back the last time I read chapter 1 & 2 lah. And it was just pure reading. Didn't even know what I read k... hehehe..

So.. I finished till Part I, which is chapter 8! Hallelujah!
At least done something productive at home. By the way, this book has got 500++ pages, and 52 chapters... heheh.. so.. i've still a long way to go.. nonetheless, I got it started. Thank God I finished Good Morning, Holy Spirit last week. And its a group assignment. So, not so stress.

Guess I got to finish at least 2-3 chapters for the remaining days to come and try to accomplish as much as I can during the weekends. 2 consecutive weekend services coming. Doubt I'll have time on Saturdays to do it. Mmm.. think I'll have to do it on Sundays as well.. No rest till I've got it done! Yea....

Alright.. gotta talk to Daddy liaoz... gotta get Bee Hoon for the Ushers tomorrow. Heheh.. And.... yes... I've SPENT alot of money these 2-3 weeks.. ON CABS!!!!!!!
Urgh..... still trying to exercise self-control.. but... I'm always wrestling not with flesh and blood.. but time!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah.....
Sleep.. sleep.. sleep... lack of sleep......................

hehhee..okok.. better get going.. so that i can have sufficient rest tonite.
Gonna get up at 530am.. and then gotta take cab to church.. can u imagine if i take bus.. i need to get up at.......5am??????? *faintz*..............


-RacheL- blogged @ 4/23/2005 09:59:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home