Hehe..
Its been a long long while and I've almost forgotten that I've to add in a post!
Not till Sayang reminded me on our date that I've not post in a month! *gasp*
We finally had our long awaited Buffet Dinner at Cafe Vienna at Royal Plaza Hotel by the courtesy of Sayang for helping her to get a job!
Haha.. that was like... 6 months ago?
Due to our never-stop-changing appointments and schedules, we've postponed it countless times. Haha. :)
And we finally met up on Wednesday, 30th March 2005 at about 630pm. Haha.
It was indeed good!!! Too bad my stomach wasn't big enough to enjoy more of each item, from the Main courses (Pasta, Seafood, Chicken, Duck, Mutton) to the Salads to the cakes and pastries and then the Chocolate fondue!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man..
The strawberries were finished by the time I decided to attack it! :(
Sayang: I'm looking forward to the next treat ok. And I make sure I'll definitely attack the Strawberries! Hahahhahaha... Relak relak.. just kidding...
Maybe we go dutch... :) hahahahhaha.....
Anyway, I almost can't breathe after the meal. It was definitely too much for me.
I've not eaten that much in months!
It was horrible! Taking into account that I've just fasted for a week prior to the big eating. hahahaha...
My stomach obviously wasnt able to handle all those junk! Phew..
And I'm still living with the consequences now. Bigger stomach and tummy. :/
This ain't good. :(
Anyway, life's been pretty hectic. And that's an understatement.
Running about everyday from SOT to work, or home when I can't take it. Heheh. :)
Many information being fed and many things learnt. Its really awesome I tell you. Awesome! :)
Shall fill you with more when I have the time. Just woke from a 2 hour nap and I'm going to change and go for Cell group now!
Expect a great atmosphere tonight with 3 new friends joining us for the first time.
Easter was awesome.
*phone rang* Bro Kenneth called to inform that Josephine(new friend) is already there! Gosh! That's early! We were supposed to meet at 645pm. And I'm going to be late for now. Hahah.. yet to get my refreshments.. keke...
ciao!
-RacheL- blogged @ 4/01/2005 06:16:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home