Sigh.. Blame myself for being gluttony. Looking at the box of brand new honey stars which is expiring on 29th May, I opened it up and took some on 28th May..
And the consequence? Sore and infected throat...
I didnt know it would be that serious.
So went to see the chinese physician again..
AND......
Same outcome. I'm still having cold cough... and...
No Chicken, egg, cakes, sweet stuffs, any fruits, barley and peanuts!!!
Duh.. as good as not to eat anything then...... *faintz*
And my big day is coming.. And looks like I can't pamper myself with good food this year.. sob sob sob.. so sad...
Read an article in
Harvest Times and it says.. wat to eat? And.. I definitely agree wat Dr. Francis says.. When we are healthy, we can serve God better and be more effective more him. And especially that when we are healthy, we can eat what we like when we like it!!! This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true!!! I've not eat alot of things in a long time!! Especially COLD stuffs.... but i had some prior to seeing the doctor.. since seeing doctor.. so eat first.. hahahahaha....
Went to
Vienna International Seafood and Teppanyaki Buffet Restaurant with mum after visiting a neighbour who fell and broke her thigh-bone! :/
67 year old auntie.. Poor thing. We dont really know her that well.. But mum had compassion for her and want to sow some seed... :p
So we made our way to TTSH with just her surname and address and found her ward! Hehehe.. clever eh?? :)
So had a sumptuous lunch.. very full now still.. and coughing very much!
Urgh.. :/
Blame my own mouth... urgh... I should learn to discipline my cravings more.
But i've heard so much about the restaurant. How to not go? Hehe...
Mmmm.. but looks like my big day treat will be gone. Wanted to go there with some friends.. ( i also dunno which group of friends) but looks like I better be obedient and have more porridge and soupy stuffs... :(
So more medicine.. and more rest.. and I pray that GOd's healing power be upon me every single moment of my life... Amen!
By His stripes, I am healed!!
Time to do my assignment.. Stressed!! (>_<")
14 more chapters to go!!!!! I can do it!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!! Phil 4:13
-RacheL- blogged @ 5/30/2005 04:42:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home