Woah!
Amazing 2 nights.. Awesome.
Once again, the presence of God was so strong in the Auditorium. It was... Phew!!
It was just like in Heavens as Pastor Phil prayed and layed hands on the students tonight. Last night he was praying for the CGLs.
And guess what?
Tomorrow he's gonna pray for the Pastors, SOT Students and Pastor's course students!!
SOT Students!! That's me!!! I'm so excited.
My spirit has been yelling and screaming all night long.. I can't wait for tomorrow.
It's gonna be a good night....
We were in the topic of deliverance this week. Gave me a new perspective of what Deliverance is. Not just the casting out of demons la... Its more.
Setting free from bondage... Could be childhood events that took place, bitterness, unforgiveness, cheating, lying, divorce, anger.. they all needed to be delivered.
We were forcusing on unforgiveness yeterday. It's such a horrible thing!
When you don't forgive others, you are not setting yourself and that person free too. And your spirit is rotting every single minute. And there'll come a day when you'll die of rottenness!! EEEEeekk... soo.. horrible!!!
I never realised the consequence of that! Phew.. I've been trying to ask God to show me what I've experienced and suffered and felt in the past so that I can confess it and be set free from it. All we need to do is to confess it to GOd and ask for forgiveness. He'll always be just to forgive us.. His mercy and grace endures forever! :) Hallelujah! :)
Tomorrow's the last session on deliverance and we going to start on Healing on friday! Exciting!! It's all so exciting!! :)
6 more services this weekend... and more is yet to come!
Church is moving to another level after this week.. things are going to happen fast and if we don't move on, we'll be left behind!! :)
Praise the Lord!! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 5/12/2005 12:18:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home