Woah.. Its been almost a week since I last blogged and it really does seem long...
Phew.. My JC Best friend got married yesterday. I wished her all the best and I'll pray daily that her marriage will be blessed and well..
Feels kindda sad and weird.. hahaha.. to see her getting married just like that.. :)
She's a pretty bride.. Forever...
Hee.. 6 of us "sisters" were there to help out. I was a little 'free' coz I was not around for 'briefing' last friday.
It was last minute and I've got cell group. How to go?
So while they were discussing their roles and stuffs, I was 'left out'. Haha.. But I still had my role as her PA and also receptionist to keep the 'ang pows'.
Hee... it was kindda fun and interesting. And also to open her door for her march-ins.. hehehe.. Fun! And stressed too! Got to be at the exact timing for her to come in.. Hahah...
I wonder who I'll deploy to help our in "my wedding" in 'years' to come. Hahhaha..
Who I can trust to be meticulous enough to not leave out details and make everything so perfect.. Hahahhaha.. nobody's perfect... so there'll not be any 'perfect wedding'.
Heheh..Been through so many weddings recently liaoz... It was all so.. sweet.. I'm still wondering how mine will be... Can the Mr Right please appear first? Hahaha..
God... where's mine?? Has he shown up? Just around me? Can You please OPEN my eyes to see and pick the right one? Hahhahhahhha......
You know what kind I like rite? You know the deepest thoughts in my heart... :)Alright, time to go back to my assigment.... :/
26 more chapters to go... and its already 6pm. And I've got still 4 members to call for hounding and 3 other friends to follow up!!!!
So stressed!!! hahaha....
Oh.. visited my niece in the morning. She was so cute and adorable!! She'll grow up to be pretty pretty... :)
After been through so much, she's such a darling. And I was told she'll cover her mouth when she yawns and she'll cover her nose when my cousin says.. "eee.. smelly smelly!!" Thats soooo.. cute!! And she's only 3 weeks old!! Can you imagine?
And she can turn around! When she feels hot behind, she'll turn to a side to 'air' her back! Woah!! 3 weeks old baby!! Cool!!!
Haha.. more babies to come.. life's getting pretty much challenging and exciting!! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 5/23/2005 05:56:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home